Drink Driving

He has me so convinced I’m dreading the head tomorrow already.

Hope you threw on a few tunes and punched the roof a few times…

1 Like

Tis hard to know what to believe

1 Like

12 month lockup for a cop that dodged a breathalyzer. Seems fairly steep. Kudos to the judge though.

Signing in.
I had 3 glasses of champagne, I had sex with a prostitute, I had 7 brandy &ports, I missed the late late show, I drove the car home.

12 Likes

Happy fuckin’ Christmas. :ronnyroar:

You’re a disgusting individual

You are some man.

hup out of that, you are some man

2 Likes

How are you feeling, mate?

I was home for a wake last night. Up and out to attend a schoolboy’s football match this morning and I’ve seen 2 (two) cars in ditches in the 30 odd kilometres I’ve driven.

I had a bottle of Miller after the wake but waited a good 1.5 hours before driving.

3 Likes

I went to a do last night. Didn’t drink. Was stopped and tested on way home.

I’m grand as long I stay away from the sauce, its an awful curse, I can’t have one or two, it always turns into 3 or 4 days of near 24 hour drinking

1 Like

I lit a candle for you at Mass last Sunday, it’s actually turning into a little tradition of mine every Xmas.

3 Likes

You are a Strong minded person, I sometimes fear for you but deep down I know you’ll be okay.

1 Like

What a piece of shit human being. Shame he didn’t drive into a wall.

2 Likes

M50 drink driving checkpoint near loughlinstown at 9.30am this morning. Slip roads as well. Caused massive trafffic jam. People going about their business delayed. Cunts

2 Likes

If you lit a candle at mass last Sunday, you’d know it’s Christmas and not Xmas

3 Likes

Was with a lad last week who had acquired a breathalyser for himself. He’d been on the lash the night before and stumbled into bed around 4am. He was still 3 times the limit at 3pm the next day.

Amusingly the cops stopped us in the morning on the way to the session but thankfully no sign of them on the way home.

1 Like