Drink Driving

I’d say they will catch a lot more fellas driving after a few smokes than they will after pints

1 Like

travellers and scumbags running riot, meanwhile the guards are out persecuting a few lads for having a quite pint, no wonder oireland is in the state it is in

1 Like

They are out in force the last week. Cunts trying to get their numbers up after being made a show of.

Anyone drinking and driving in a city location in this day and age is obviously a bit of a god help us and deserves the car and license taken off him.

6 Likes

I hope they catch a load of cunts drink driving around Kilgarvan.

A friend of a friend tested over the limit driving home from work Friday evening last week, after drinking Thursday night.

2 Likes

Kilgarvan isn’t a city pal. Could you imagine the sort of swamp dwelling cunt who drinks, and then gets into a car driving around a city location though?

Poeple should realise that the testing changed in the past 12 months. Now the roadside test only needs to detect ANY alcohol on your breath. That will be enough to get you lifted and off to the station, where further testing will take place.

I’ve never seen guards out testing in a city, pal…

Whats that got to do with what I said?

Your man the motoring journalist Michael Sheridan was on Matt Cooper last night. He had been sent to do an experiment in a test centre in England. After six pints he still didn’t fail the breath test though he failed the blood test. Alcohol affects everyone differently.

If what Mbb says above about the testing changing is right this won’t matter a fuck though.

1 Like

I was assured by a member of the Gardaí that this change has come in, and is in place for some time now.

He must have been demented. Or 5 stone weight?

1 Like

Never seen it myself. And I don’t know if the task was to breathalyse people at all.

Sounds like bullshit. This lad is drinking at his desk all day.

1 Like

Well if he’s Glas’ mate’s mate he’s probably weak as fuck and wouldn’t drink fuck all. A couple of shandys would put him over.

2 Likes

I’d say being Tinks friend would drive a fella to drink.

1 Like

A pint is 2.5 units and takes an hour to process a unit… Only got it second hand but he didn’t drive in the morning, felt grand to drive in the evening, he was shocked he was still over, if only barely.

What kind of a light weight drinks a few pints on a Thursday and is over the limit on Friday night? @Tassotti had three before and passed when bagged straight after. This chap had 18-24hrs to recuperate. Was it his first time ever drinking I wonder? Bet he has L plates on the car. He might have been out celebrating getting his provisional license.

3 Likes

Bar having your own proper breathalyzer, there’s no way of knowing how fast you’ve processed the drink out of your system, size and frequency of drinking would come into it though. Did your mate pass when he got brought back to the station?