Drink Driving

He hasn’t made up that bit of the story yet

7 Likes

Exactly. A friend of a friend, that’s as much as I heard on it.

ah that’s grand, file under "it never happened "so

5 Likes

By that reckoning, he’d want to have swallowed 9 or 10 pints.

Of a Thursday evening.

A well know mechanic from @Rintintin’s part of the world passed a roadside breathalyser test after about 12/13 pints one night.

2 Likes

A bloody slice of trifle and some of the nap lads would be over the limit for a week

2 Likes

As in drove over the gardaí?

2 Likes

Barry Foley could easily drink six pints in the Cù, drive into the Gaelic Grounds and put in a man of the match performance from midfield. The NaP lads would be flat out from a wine gum and strangled trying to fit into their togs.

2 Likes

I have an inkling who this may be but couldn’t be sure. Is he more into car sales nowadays? . Willing to take a PM on it also. :wink:

I like to pace myself with a latte between every drink.

Your on the ball there

1 Like

:grinning:

Ah thats fucking lousy. Why release that? He had no alcohol on his breath it turns out, so whatever it was, a reaction to the medication, or off his nuts on heroin, there seems to reason to release that footage.

The man got behind the wheel of a car out of his head and could have killed someone or himself - every fucker caught doing the same should be humiliated for their and everyone’s sake.

Yes, and they had already released the mugshot. I’m not for drink driving as shown on here, but again, its been reported he hadn’t a drop on his breath and that this is being reported as an adverse reaction to pain medication as a result of a recent surgery. I’m not sure about this one.

Ludes perhaps?

4 Likes

I’d say they released it to protect themselves from accusations that they were victimising a black guy. That’d be my guess. I’d be with choco on this, if you are caught driving in that condition you can’t really have too many complaints.

Am I right in saying he wasn’t caught driving?

Are you?