Drink Driving

Yes.

Why did you ask me then? Is this some kind of rhetorical device?

Yes

Maybe he had a big dinner? According to Danny Healy-Rae that’s like drink driving. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Have the police confirmed that? I saw he claimed it, but didn’t see an official source confirm it.

Tiger Woods was asleep at the wheel when police arrived at his vehicle and had “extremely slow and slurred speech,” but he did not have any alcohol in his system.

That’s according to Jupiter Police Department’s report, and appears to line up with what Woods himself said in a statement Monday night, that his DUI arrest stemmed from an “unexpected reaction” to prescription medication.

Woods’ BAC (blood alcohol content) was .000 following two breathalyzer tests, according to the police report.

His attitude was described by the officers as “cooperative, confused” and he noted he was taking several prescriptions. Woods struggled with the sobriety tests.

It’s gas the way they can release all this stuff in the states

Aint it just.

this is fucking bad form from the cops
it sounds like they have an axe to grind there with tiger

america is a mess of a country tho, i know a lad who was arrested in Az for pissing on the street while locked and he almost ended up on the sex offenders register ( that is free to view online, not like here where the cunts are protected), he ended up dropping 15k in layers fees to clear him, you get pulled over in the US for DUI and u spend the night in a jail cell, another fella had 3x DUIs and agreed with court to spend 4 weekends in jail , allowing him to work during the week, again at a massive cost

i was having a few cans there the other night and we had no milk so i had to pause the sunday game and spin down the town mid can 3 to the paki in the shop
i was a bit wary allright, ah they’d hardly be bagging at 10pm on a sunday night would they?
cc @Tassotti

2 Likes

He’s lucky the cops didn’t shoot him

2 Likes

You make a very sound and valid point tbh.

Get arrested for anything in manhattan at weekend and you go to Rikers Island general pop til Monday morning.

Number of checkpoints in recent weeks around dublin is hugely increased. Lots of day time ones too probably to coincide with communions.

The drug testing will show up positive for solpadeine. Off to a cell for an hour or two if Garda decides he doesn’t like look of you.

Massive increase around Limerick too.
They had a huge operation on the M7 outside limerick last week.

ah it’s mad in the US allright
i remember back in the glory days been very drunk one night in a bar in San Jose, CA where itis illegal to be drunk on the street and the bar can be fined
i wandered off out on to the street and the barman chased after me , hauled me in and had a taxi called, mad stuff altogether, but if i got pulled by the cops , i was going inside for the night, a court date in the morning and if i didnt have enough money would get a record and have to clock in to jail for a few days over the next month…

down in phoenix they had tent city, a huge tent in the Sanora desert that used to house guys on remand for rape and murder and then people in for DUI public drunkeness, dangerous driving, etc, who were there for the weekend stretch, now a weekend in a tent sharing bunks with latino community’s finest probably is a bit ropey id say… again, they lawyers fees to even clear this for you for a minor offence could be in excess of 10-15k, mental

3 Likes

A man like Tiger living on his own in a rural area can’t go out and have a couple of glasses of Guinness or similar. It’s nanny state policing such as this that’s isolating single men in society

He wasn’t drinking mate.

He wasn’t arrested for drunk driving you mean

No, he had no alcohol in his system.

No, the report said he had no alcohol in his system. That’s different to not having alcohol in his system

So the cops are conspiring to keep Tiger out of trouble after fucking him under the bus?