Drink Driving

Confirmed, what a scumbag!

He needs to be sacked.

Some load of shite in the OP from that Leitrim cunt. But but but what do the old lads do if they can’t drink and drive? They can fucking drink less or organise a designated driver or take up a different hobby the alcoholic fuckers.

3X times overy the limit.FFS whats that 2 pints,less.Shocking carryon from the cops.Theyve little to be doing

2 Likes

I don’t think it works like that.

1 pint = over the limit but 3 pints doesn’t equal 3 times over the limit.

You should be allowed drink 3 pints and drive, no more or no less, anyone caught over or under the limit should be banged up indefinitely.

1 Like

Some lightweights get pissed on 3 pints though, that’s the problem.

Fair difference in 3 pints of Duvel or a Craft Beer and 3 pints of Smithwicks though Mr Healy Rae. How would you manage this?

Any man drinking craft beers would obviously be banged up straight away for crimes against humanity.

10 Likes

Gimps like that wouldn’t be driving cars anyway. They might have a fixie or rollerskates.

5 Likes

What is the actual limit these days anyways, or is it a variable thing?

I’ve always gone by a “two pints grand, three pints bad” kind of rule.

Dropped a fella home there after supping a couple of pints with him at the weekend and felt supremely confident about my driving.

If the Gardaí detect ANY trace of alcohol on your breath, they are now in a position to take you from your car to the station for proper testing.

Eddie Halvey was only twice the legal limit

1 Like

Which would be nearly 4 times over the limit currently.

That’s a clamping

how does it work in Oireland? 1 pint is over the limit? 2 pints is twice over the limit, 3 pints in three times over the limit

That would be awfully inconvenient, frankly.

Woah woah woah

1 Like

Good to see cute hoorism is alive and well in monaghan.

Long story short, oul lad pulled over on suspicion of drink driving. Refuses to give a sample and is taken to the station where he necks a naggin of whiskey on the sly.

He says “You can do nothing now lads” :joy:

Did he not get a 6 year driving ban and a fine?