Drink Driving

Another convenience. You’re on a roll.

That story about the young boy in Laois is fucking awful. That cunt who murdered him was balloobas behind the wheel. A family is utterly destroyed. I can’t even contemplate it. How a parent could see it and drink drive after it shows a person with no morals or humanity. Such a person is a fucking disgrace to everyone who had anything to do with his upbringing.

4 Likes

I genuinely don’t know what you’re getting at, but I would put people who consume illegal drugs well below people who drive when they’re pissed on the scumbag meter.

OK, just pointing out that 5 or 6 Hail Marys would do you no harm, you are far from a model citizen.

1 Like

You’re probably trying to say something but I’m not quite getting it, I’ve taken drugs on the past but I’d be a bit of a weirdo if I hadn’t ever.
The amount of drink you consumed before driving yesterday was obscene, it’s scummy behaviour but I’d expect no less from you,

1 Like

People at various stages are killed so that people like you can sneak away from your children for the night to consume illegal drugs.
Its appalling behavior really.

What jail sentence did he get?

I have never taken illegal drugs and don’t consider myself a weirdo.

23 Likes

You’re a different generation,
@HBV appears to be trying to deflect from his ridiculously irresponsible behaviour by pulling me up on taking a pill nearly 5 years ago on a weekend away

1 Like

You were mad for the head shops pre 2010 though.

A shocking revelation from the forums very own Ned Flanders.

21 Likes

2 Likes

I volunteered the information why would I deflect from it.
Lookit, each to their own is my motto. Live and let live we are all sinners to a degree but I refuse to be lectured on morals by middle aged men who fuel the illegal drug trade contributing to the murder of people every day just so that they can momentarily get away from it all.

For the record it never taken illegal drugs. I think it’s the only area I am morally supreme to the average man on the street. Who gives a fuck really but don’t pontificate. Nothing worse than hypocritical pontificating cunts.

2 Likes

Contender for Post of the Year right there. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Do you look down on @Tassotti?

Did you read my post ?
Live and let live. The only ones I look down on are the homosexuals.

2 Likes

So it’s not ok to fuel the illegal drug trade, but it is ok to fuel the illegal human trafficking trade?

8 Likes

:popcorn:

It’s almost as if HBV knew putting up that post would drive a few lads absolutely demented.

11 Likes

It doesn’t bother me lads taking drugs. Each to their own. If they do though they are in no position to pontificate.
Who fuels the human trafficking trade? Do you know anyone who does?