Drink Driving

That’s the one.

Ah here. You’ve never noticed that ad before?

6 Likes

this chap was simply a great poster, it would sadden you to think that he is gone especially when you consider some of the relentless drones that currently inhabit the place. standards have slipped big time.

7 Likes

272mg :thinking: Just by way of comparison the driver in that Laois accident had a level of 200mg.

There was a well publicised case in Limerick a few years back where a drunk young fella killed two fire men at the scene of an earlier crash. He got away with it was argued that crash would have happened regardless of alcohol levels as it was on a dangerous bend.

Was that not Kerry?

That one I presume

Young fella from Kerry, happened in Limerick

one of the greatest we ever had
he had an iconic coming of age post describing his late father aka “The Boss Man” RIP and his position regarding the invasion of “foreign nationals” into our country. I must try and resurrect the post but it mentioned amoungst other things that such individuals of Nigerian disposition should be “caught with a net” and rounded up.
he had a lovely way about him ,he didnt post often but usually it was of the utmost quality

He’d of had that terrorist in Clonskeaugh mosque fillited and fed to his dogs

4 Likes

this man was another fine scribe
hounded out of the place as well of course

This post from 2009 :grinning: no prize for guessing the story

I’d loved to have seen him engage with the snowflakes, but they weren’t yet invented back when he was in his prime

ShannonDoc services were called to the original crash and it was actually the Dr.s driver that scuppered the case. Saying he nearly drove into the accident himself.

1 Like

It’s there in the article, he had an engineer give evidence that the signage etc was completely inadequate for the particular location. A valid argument I suppose.

He got a lot of grief locally over that

1 Like

Is there anyway we could coax him back, he had a cousin posting here @Piles_Hussain? I used to love reading his posts and when you saw he had a long one you’d nearly go out and put the kettel on it was so good. He was worth 50 of posters like @myboyblue @Brimmer_Bradley @Mac @Fran etc. etc.

4 Likes

He died in a car accident you insensitive prick. Show a bit of a fucking respect you simpleton.

2 Likes