Drink Driving

Ye his long posts always had hidden depth, youd read them over a few times. Its very sad that he is gone and now we have @backinatracksuit and @caulifloweredneanderthal and the like of that.

3 Likes

If we get him back, could we also get @The_Dunph back? Ever since he disappeared down the fields for the last time the place has never been the same. A few lads have tried to emulate him but failed miserably. Do you remember the story of him shitting himself on the walk home from work? Priceless material right there.

1 Like

I can see you there now, following your finger, sounding out the words, veins bulging at your temple.

7 Likes

I only ever really recall the one of him getting the haircut that time because someone bumped it. He was a bit before my time.

2 Likes

Tell us more about that wonderful man. He sounds like one to be in awe of

@Piles_Hussain had a grand way about him as well, he used to have the odd mad drunken rank cue lads telling him to get his act together to address his drink problem, he had these posts about the Luxembourg darts league as well, a proper poster , we need him back on here

Here you go mate. I recall another one about him walking in on his housemate half riding a bird and he made a cup of tea while searching for biscuits. I’ll see if I can find it.

2 Likes

@Piles_Hussain posted yesterday FFS sake

well i wish he was posting today

3 Likes

[/quote]

I can see you there now, following your finger, sounding out the words, veins bulging at your temple.
[/quote]

Are you masturbating as you imagine all this?

9 Likes

[/quote]

Are you masturbating as you imagine all this?
[/quote]

crouched over the keyboard panting away in his bedroom the little deviant, probably cleans it away with a sock then before wandering downstairs to watch to watch first dates ireland with his housemates

2 Likes

:rofl:

that is a superb image you painted there

1 Like

South Kilkenny men are notoriously battle hardened

Giving himself a good wipe before settling down to write a nice letter to one of his penpals.

@Piles_Hussain was a good enough poster too but ifd say he was related to @THE_LINK_WALSH through their mothers. I can’t imagine he had much in common with ‘The bossman’

Dear Lyudmilla
here are my bank details , you are so brave protesting in kiev
i attach a photo of myself…

9 Likes

Nice to be thought about anyway, I remember that time you were banned for months for being a boring spamming cunt and there was never a mention of ya.

6 Likes

There’s a smell of campfire off you you tinker.

1 Like

The Dail visit is surely the greatest post on this site ever.

5 Likes

You’re worth ten of him