Drink Driving

Exactly

1 Like

It would appear that the fella who decides to drive his car after 17 drinks is many hundreds, possibly thousands of times more likely to kill than a fella breaking the speed limit, this is very very simple stuff

You’re worse for engaging with him. Nobody could be that fucking thick.

1 Like

A lad who boasts of driving after 17 drinks is possibly very very thick though

1 Like

I know, I let my guard down there.

the breaking the speed limit apologists are rallying the troops i see

That’s an awful old vehicle.

And fuck all good for moving pallets around

That’s true.

Very rarely are those lads caught though because cops don’t work the roads at the themes they tend themes do this driving.

Does Marry Poppins have a little crush on forklift drivers? Cute.

Ah this is great — @dodgy_keeper threw out drink driving to nail EH. @backinatracksuit tried to pull him up on it but wouldnt reference it outright despite me pushing him for a day… We now have half the forum deeply entrenched on various sides of the topic drink driving - we’ve outed drink drivers galore and some very weird views also…

What a forum.

1 Like

‘i made the red cow in an hour and 30’, - you are some man
’ i had 3 pints a small one and drove out the road home’, - you are a social pariah

Oireland is gas

3 Likes

What exactly do you work as? You seem to have an awful agenda against people that work manual labour jobs. There the people that keep the country on the move.

2 Likes

The proverbial ‘I’ll go for one and drive home’.

That turns into three, four, five etc. etc. And you still drive home.

I think the current message from the RSA attempts to stop this by saying don’t drink at all.

I fucking hate them

You really are a cunt of the highest order.

:grinning: I don’t have a trust fund mate, don’t worry about things that are none of your business

What has a thrust fund got to do with hating people that work Manuel labour jobs? It speaks volumes about The type of person you are.

Will you please fuck off if you don’t know what’s going on, it’s really fuck all to do with you

1 Like

I’d like you to explain why you hate people that work Manuel labour jobs? I feel very sorry for your kids. You must be an awful father.