Drink Driving

How hard is it not to be a preachy cunt?

2 Likes

Given that 89% of fatal collisions occur outside 7am and 11am would they not be better off focusing their attention on other time slots?

18 Likes

7am to 11am is 16.6666 per cent of a day so those times are under represented in accidents.

They had a high profile checkpoint on the M50 last December which caused traffic jams and I almost missed a Pilates lesson because of it. It took me the first 15 minutes of the lesson to get back to a base level zen instead of achieving a deeper level of zen.

11 Likes

when common sense prevailed

4 Likes

:laughing:

It then ramped up to “just two will do”

Three drink driving checkpoints in Blackrock in the last week. One at 8 in the morning.

You’d rarely see one in the evening after 8 in Dublin. The daytime ones during communion season catch a few too.

Home breathalyser for 80 euro is the job. Lads out til 3 in the morning and driving at 8 are twice the limit I would reckon

1 Like

Link?

No, I think he was on about Link… he could do with one

1 Like

Hope none of ye fuckers need to chance going anywhere early if ye had a skinful. It’ll be the biggest morning of the year for bagging

2 Likes

You’d want your head examined to get in a car at this time of year the morning after a big one

1 Like

I’m heading off now to get zapped but I had fuck all last night

3 Likes

Best of luck

1 Like

If you set the alarm early and are on the road for 6am you’ve a good chance of missing the checkpoint window starting at 7.

Best of luck bro.

1 Like

Will you get a double zap on Christmas Eve?

Father in law going through 6 weeks of this too… not sleeping great and looks tired but won’t complaint one bit.

1 Like

No. It’s normally five days a week, so today is my last zapping before Christmas. Back on the 27th and will have an extra dart next Saturday.
They told me that during treatment 4 days is the maximum you can go without a shot.
I emphatise with your Father in law as sleeplessness is my issue as well. However like myself I’m sure he would tell you considering all the other possible side effects, he would have taken insomnia at the start.

3 Likes