Dry January and February Thread

They’re minted

I drank two (or three) craft lagers, and then a bottle of rioja and a whiskey tonight.
I’m a bit jittery.
I’m off to bed after a big bien of. Crunchy nut cornflakes mixed with branfkakes

You’ll struggle to keep up with Jeremy Sprinting in the morning after all that.

I will the cunt

I’m going up the aloe dhuez on zwift. It’s frozen hard. Naomi had sacked off cycling tomorrow the witch.

Is Zwift like Microsoft Train Simulator for people who like bikes?

I’ll have to give that a probably

A golf ball stuck in a hose

We had our neighbors over today for a barbecue,
my mate Luca and his wonderful family. Luca and myself had been at our first pre season training session for our O35’s team in the morning and we were both sore.
So we dealt with this by drinking really good champagne and really good red wine (Luca is a wine merchant so brought some quality stuff).

Dry January me hole
I’ve had about 7 beers and 2 bottles of really good red. Oh and a few glasses of champagne. Harley the Wonderdog waa beside himself as his Uncle Luca and everyone gave him attention

But the best thing was our 17 and 18 year old kids getting involved in the conversations and telling us something about themselves.
They arrived at 4pm and left at 11.30pm. What a lovely day.
I’m done with drink after this though.

11 Likes

who in their right mind would give up drink in these times? I suppose some of those lock down fanatics whose lives revolve misery and depression would love it

4 Likes

I had a great oul drink last night.

1 Like

I enjoyed every minute of it.
Lounged in the bed til gone 9. Got up and went for a walk with herself. I’m back in now in front of the fire feeling better about life than I have for a while, and contemplating opening a nice bottle of red or a craft lager.

1 Like

Open it, I’m on my 3rd bottle of Aspall cider here. I had nine bottles of Guinness Stout last night

1 Like

The Irish have an awful problem with the drink.

2 Likes

I picked up a can of lager for 97 cent in Aldi.

A few bottles of the reliable ‘Hell’ as well. I got some own brand bacon fries and sampled a few of them a while ago. They were not worth the 64 cent I paid.

Fuuuck it

2 Likes

I have. I can’t decide which to open.

First?

There must be a dozen bottles of champagne in this house… Christmas, Easter presents over the years. Today’s the day

1 Like

Hun