Dublin Bay South By Election - Anyone but Mannix

FF polling at 4.5% after 87/106 boxes have been opened.

Bacik staying clear of Geoghegan.

The RDS needs to be cleared by tonight as the Moldovan election count is on there tomorrow

1 Like

RTE saying that Bacik could top the poll.

Labour Labour Labour!

Bizarre performance
His dig at Aodhan deleting tweets was ignored by all

Bacik widening the gap after 96/106 boxes have been opened.

What a day for former poster @HBV.

4 Likes

He’d love to be widen…

2 Likes

Who are Hugh and Mary?

Maybe the Vaccine booster will bring about the vaccine bounce that FF were looking for.

He should be kept away from a microphone. He has a meltdown and throws a tantrum anytime he is challenged on something. His obsession with SF is embarrassing. Nice of Clare to factilitate a SF bashing contest between Gaydan and O’Donovan without any SF representative there to challenge that.

I think the fact that Gaydan was citing the repeal movement as Labour’s doing shows how little they offer and stand for as a political party, all Labour stand for in reality is FG enablers so in the grand scheme this doesn’t really change anything in politics.

1 Like

Mr Justice Hugh Geoghegan

Mrs Justice Mary Finlay-Geoghegan

1 Like

Dry your eyes mate. The country’s best supported party contrived to lose a by election to a party with 3/4% support. Knowing how much you hate serial election failures I hope you are kind when commenting on Lynn Boylan over the next while.

2 Likes

Bacik romping home.

Not sure what that says about the voters in Dublin Bay South. FG should have ran KOC - heads may roll.

Boylan will be surprised to lose out to Bacik I suspect.

Una Mullally has destroyed FG

2 Likes

Labour are now a party that feed on middle class scraps, they have been permanently rejected by working class voters.

You know this means that Bacik will eventually end up Labour Party leader?

SF were never going to win that seat in a by election. I’d say that constituency is 70/30 or more when you look at it in middle-upper class to working class vote.

We’ll see about that. Presumably there’ll be a breakdown of the boxes available by count centres? I’d love to see it for the ringsend bit.

Potentially, does Bacik retain her seat if KOC goes again? I would say she’d be in a big battle. The only real safe seat there seems to be the SF as they have the working class vote sewn up if they mobilise them.

Ivana Bacik is now a huge electoral success, tried and tested in the fires of the ballot box