Dublin Bay South By Election - Anyone but Mannix

She might do if she doesn’t get the nomination. She’s still probably likely to get the nomination but Byrne has a longer track record with the membership there. Be interesting to see who has better support within the party - national profile candidate or long standing local councillor.

1 Like

I’d say Clare Byrne is a candidate for the Women who look better on an article lection poster than in real life thread

1 Like

I wouldn’t agree. Do you know her? She’s from the peninsula.

I don’t.

Go for it bud. You only live once.

The Howth-Baldoyle peninsula has given so much to society. I would say the posters are an accurate reflection of her real life appearance.

That’s encouraging to know. Baldoyle isn’t on any peninsula by the way.

It’s the foundation for the peninsula. It wouldn’t exist without the stable rockbed of Baldoyle to anchor everything in place.

1 Like

I can see people who know a little jumping to some very wrong conclusions here.

Apologies boss. I was just having a little giggle for myself. Didn’t mean it in a lousy way, as my old landlord used to say.

James Bond lived twice

I sat at the same table as her at a wedding years ago. She seemed very nice indeed.

3 Likes

Did she go for the beef or salmon? Or announce to the table she was a vegan

1 Like

I’m putting 2 + 2 together here and firmly throwing my weight behind Ms Byrne. I’m sure she would be a fantastic TD.

Kate O’Connell not running. She’s very grudgingly and sourly accepted she’s not the preferred candidate of the party leadership.

Kate is not going for the seat.

Opens up the possibility of defeat for FG here I think. James Geoghegan is a Renua man. I imagine he will be quite transfer toxic.

Kate is not a happy camper.

Kate lowering the blade here

Who is likeliest so?

Greens?
Lynn Boylan?
Have FF a reputable candidate here?

Hopefully Kate ratted out Varadkar last week.

2 Likes