Dublin City Marathon

Anyone here do it this year? Have heard great things about this event and was down to do it myself but had to pull out unfortunately.

Missed two in a row now. Which is also the same amount of stone(s?) that I am now overweight. Next year. Under 3 hours.

marathonus interruptus :pint:

Did it 2 years ago in a little over 3 hours-wanted to do under 3 hours but I was a good 6 or 7 minutes off. It is an absolute nuisance for me now where I live but it wasn’t too bad yesterday as I didn’t leave the house all day like a cretin.

I won it

Marathons are a nuisance.

Went around in 3.50. Had hoped to go under 3.45 but lack of miles in the legs took its toll in the last 6-7 miles.

Went around in 3.50. Had hoped to go under 3.45 but lack of miles in the legs took its toll in the last 6-7 miles.

Best of luck tomorrow @Tassotti kid, we are all rooting for you.

I’m rooting for you @Tassotti

I’m on a marathon drinking session tomorrow. Looking forward to it immensely

congrats @Tassotti a great achievement we are all proud of you, don’t forget to treat yourself this week

Thanks mate. Some buzz. Not as bad as I thought it was going to be. Took yesterday and today off. Got shitfaced on Guinness yesterday down in Clare. Getting the half five redeye to London this evening

It’s that time of the year again, good luck to @Tassotti and any other TFKers taking part.

Cheers mate. Gonna smash it. Under 3 hours.

Here we fucking go

Best of luck tomorrow pal!

Collected my number yesterday.
Very nervous today in advance of first marathon.
Any words of wisdom @Tassotti

Don’t be killing yourself for a time. Relax and take it all in. It’s a great event. Good luck

Looks badly organised compared to London.