Dublin GAA Thread

The coachmans is close and would have it as is kielys which is slightly nicer

Both more carvery places id say but will have it on tv

Inisfails gga club close to but not sure if they have a clubhouse

2 Likes

Is Parnells big fancy clubhouse around there somewhere too ?
Is the Blacker* still going ?
*the black sheep

1 Like

Parnells closed. Hungry laois cunts bankrupted them. Kielys or Coachmans probably best.

4 Likes

Whitehall Colmcille gaa on Collins ave or craobh chiarain clubhouse beside parnell park would both definitely have it but are a little further away

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Innisfails do have a clubhouse with loads of TVs and all games will be on. OTooles clubhouse on Blunden Drive also close too.

2 Likes

I was in the coachmans yest evening, they had Tyrone v Donegal on GAA GO

1 Like

clubhouse closed in Parnells?! wtf. that used do a good sunday trade, had carvery there a few times

It was a great spot for students after Intermediate/Junior third level games on the astro, I’m told

Yeah. An absolute cluster fuck of a club.

1 Like

I thought the Sundays were hopping in there with the carveries and all the locals in . It became the pub of choice for the locals re christenings , communions, funerals etc.

They don’t deserve a single good thing the way they carried themselves. A shameful club.

Nasty nasty stuff on the Lord’s day .

Kealys was perfect. Young lad won 4-1, over at 345. Was in the pub for 4 and had both hurling and Leeds match on while munching down a carvery
Impressively big spot which you wouldn’t guess at all looking at it from outside.

Thanks for the steer

6 Likes

Glad it worked out for you and the young fella. Apologies but I was in Salthill so missed your mayday!

1 Like

Kealys of Cloghran near the airport

I note the darling of the hill Dermo appeared in court in jeans and runners today.

Isn’t that dermos 2nd rodeo before the law, as they say.

Dermo forgot to go back to court with the compo

He always struck me as a lad who shouldn’t drink.