Dublin Pubs - Hall of Fame

I see McGowans mentioned above. I was there about two weeks on a Friday night and there appeared to be a high birds to bloke ratio in there. A few crackers floating around as well.

Another pub to add to the list is Chaplin’s behind D’olier Street. Real local feel to it, great Guinness, reasonably priced, and fond of throwing out sausages and chips which is always a nice trait in a pub.

I was in Copan for the first time recently. Nice bar, grand pint and reasonably priced. Full of cunts but sure where isn’t these days.
There was some serious talent floating around.

Birchalls is one of the most noble pubs in South Dublin. You must be confusing it with elsewhere.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 226433”]I see McGowans mentioned above. I was there about two weeks on a Friday night and there appeared to be a high birds to bloke ratio in there. A few crackers floating around as well.

Another pub to add to the list is Chaplin’s behind D’olier Street. Real local feel to it, great Guinness, reasonably priced, and fond of throwing out sausages and chips which is always a nice trait in a pub.[/quote]

Chaplin’s is a great pub for a few handy pints. I’m delighted it has received your endorsement

I had heard the Lower Deck had closed down. Good to hear it is still going.

That’s your credibility shot anyways. Fkn hell I hate the portohello

You’ve got to be kidding!

What’s up Dan?

It’s generally accepted on TFK that copan is a cunt of a spot for cunts

I don’t need approval from anyone for my opinions mate

Surprised not to see The Capstan (Fallon’s) mentioned here.

I was in Anseo on Camden Street last night. It has always been a pub that impressed me. The quality of the Guinness was outstanding, service was good, quirky music played and a bit of decent talent floating about. It wasn’t too packed either considering the time of the year and that it is situated on Camden Street.

:clap:

Plus you can stay after hours and smoke away in it.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 226444”]I was in Anseo on Camden Street last night. It has always been a pub that impressed me. The quality of the Guinness was outstanding, service was good, quirky music played and a bit of decent talent floating about. It wasn’t too packed either considering the time of the year and that it is situated on Camden Street.

[/quote]

I got in a row with a cunt from cork in there 1 night which culminated in me threatening to piss on his eyebrow

Interesting threat there Mac

Ah Farmer. The only piece of talent I saw pass through there was Scrunchie.

I’m going to give a few of these a rattle in the next few hours

The Oarsman. Good staff and closing time is merely a loose guideline.

The Ould Triangle,its tough enough but a great place to throw you out a pint at half nine in the mornin,we always go there on All Ireland day.

Bhoys, what is the best bar where one could relax, sit down and a have a nice few beers with a group of pals that has a late opening in the city centre? Also, what is the main jazz bar in the city?