Dublin

Where’s this Gallagher’s place, lads?

Well we must have been in different Gallaghers so turf, this place was different gravy. It was so good we didn’t feel the need to eat anywhere else, we ate there every day, lunch and dinner. Farmer knows the score here.

I drank Guiness all day the first day. We started off at the Guiness brewery drinking, the Guiness was superb over there naturally enough. I drank Heineken the second day. The Heineken in Shelbourne Park is unreal…

I think it’s very close to this Fitzsimons place i referred to earlier, Bandage…

Gallaghers is just off the square in Temple Bar - beside a Mexican restaurant I think

Have you ate there Mac? It really is incredible in there…

Gallaghers is spleh.

About 5 or 6 years since I ate there Dunph. Don’t remember much about it but will have to try it again sometime.

Who’s Dolores Ruth by the way?

She’s a young greyhound trainer from Kildare. Here’s a video of an interview she gave during the English Derby…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUDelHdSzDk

is this gallaghers boxty house? been there a few times when i have overseas visitors- great spot

:clap:

was he on henry street by any chance… strolled into town on friday afternoon with one of the girls and there was some weird preacher standing on a box

I’ve been meaning to go to the storehouse for ages. Worth a visit Dunph?

I’ve been meaning to go to the storehouse for ages. Worth a visit Dunph?

Its a shame you didnt hit Ricks for a burger Dunph, most certainly as good as anything Limerick has to offer.

Yes but it was yesterday i saw him…

The tour is shite but it’s nearly worth it just to taste that Guiness they have there…

Where is Ricks? I can hit it next weekend if i’m back up there…

It’s on Dame st Dunph, not far from Templebar.

Some top class burgers !

I don’t eat processed meat. Are these processed?

No, 100% prime Irish!

Iskanders down the way from Ricks is worth a visit.