Dundee United v Celtic ☘

What a moment for the forum

5 Likes

Vindicated

1 Like

Smashing finish by Scales. Don’t think Abada’s cushioned lay off was meant for him but he took it beautifully.

This has been excellent by Celtic. Moving the ball brilliantly throughout. Their attempts to press in little groups and win it back in dangerous areas have consistently been overcome with very sharp passing and excellent movement from all sectors.

1 Like

This year to save me from tears
I’ll give it to POS-TE-COG-LOU

1 Like

Scales on fire

Lovely play from Mikey and Scales.

1 Like

Ange should build the team around scales

1 Like

We are the opposite to clinical.

UP THE RA.

Great performance.

Excellent win

Huge win

Hark now hear, the angels sing
A new king born today
And Ange shall win forever more
Because of Liam Scales

1 Like

scenes

1 Like

9 points taken from 6th, 3rd & 4th over the last 7 days. The huns won 3 times over the week too and you* get the feeling that this run of games BEFORE we play them at new year is crucial. If we blink first and drop 2, 3, 4 points beforehand, all the pressure will be on us. But if it’s even tighter at the top by then it could be a massive statement to put them to the sword and go top ahead of the second half of the season.

*I get the feeling

1 Like

@starryplough…sorry I appear to have deleted your Scales goal post when trying to copy the clip link to send on to someone.

@Rocko please fix/reinstate.

1 Like

We’re there and we’re always there, and God bless every one of us

2 Likes
3 Likes

Good win and some amount of chances created by Celt , a real zip to their play at times . Starfelt looks all over the gaff

“When he gets the ball, put down your phones, stop eating and drinking and just watch, because something will happen” - Ange on Rogic

I thought he was excellent again after being MOTM on his return from injury on Thursday. :thinking:

2 Likes