Dunne's Stores are thieving cunts

Until Paul Galvin adds underpants to his range thereā€™s no way I will ever buy jocks in dunnes, what if somebody saw them hanging over the end of your trousers, no way Jose, until the Kerryman starts selling jocks itā€™s TKMAXX for the 20 euro Calvins.

Iā€™m loving food shopping in Dunnes these days though, that specially selected stuff is top notch.

Dunnes have the best looking staff as well in my opinion.
Up Dunnes!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSO90xzlGRY

Have a look at the comment from Jnesbitt about 10 down on the clip, could have been written by any one of ten TFK posters.

1 Like

Whatā€™s your oldest pair of jocks still in regular use?
I have a pair of Abercrombie jocks I got in the US around 2011. Worn at least once a fortnight since and still in great nick.

Pictures mate!
I have a pair of Tommy Hilfiger boxers that I bought in Waterford about 8 years ago, I never wear them cause I donā€™t like boxers but canā€™t throw them out cause they cost a packet.

Funnily enough, Iā€™ve a pair of Tommy Hilfinger that I bought on the Khao San Road still in use since 5 years later.

1 Like

They might say Tommy Hilfiger mate butā€¦

No, it says Hilfinger on the elastic bit.

Iā€™m only kidding, sure I picked up a prada suit around the corner as well.

So you wear y fronts?

Surely not? Surely not

Hi, Iā€™m @backinatracksuit
I like asking men on the internet for pictures of their underpants.

8 Likes

Aussiebum do the best menā€™s underpants

You would want your head examined to buy anything else

Y fronts are back in fashion, mate. Only for confident men, tho.

If you doubt yourself wear something else

Is that a generic statement ? Iā€™ve never doubted myself in my life.

Aussiebumā€™s slogan

1 Like

Dunnes Stores are probably one of the reasons that half the sales reps in this country still have a job

And vice versa.

:clap:

Iā€™ve banned the cunts from our house. If the kids want fruit, they can have it in moderation, not some processed, pureed, fibreless, sugar-filled shit.

1 Like

Very true. They are the main reason outside of the mwdical/pharmacy reps