Dunne's Stores are thieving cunts

Lidl sell massive jars of olives in brine. Drain them, wash them, put them back in the jar with thyme, rosemary, and whole garlic cloves, and fill with extra virgin olive oil. As good as anything from the deli counter.

3 Likes

Have I officially become ‘old’ - or have Dunnes upped their game on the clothes front? Got a decent hoodie, few t-shirts, jocks and a pairs of jeans the other day all for about 40 notes … Have I turned into my father or am I still hip?

Are you resuming your former career?

3 Likes

Labourer?

There’s nowt wrong with a hoodie … Tracksuits, that’s a different ball game - I havent had one since I was 15

Dunnes is pricey enough, no way you got all that for 40 notes.

Hoodie was 9 notes, jocks 9 notes I think - Jeans (stretchy) 15 notes - t-shirts (2) might have been 6 … around 45 notes so… there was change from a 50

Back to your old tricks I’d say

3 Likes

The jocks and t shirts fell into the inside of the hoodie in his basket I’d say…

I bought what my life partner subsequently called a “shacket” (according to the Sunday Times style section) in there a few weeks back. It caught my eye as a practical piece of clothing, and it was reduced to €25 from 40 or 50. It was actually a Paul Galvin ‘design’

This is most disappointing to see @anon61878697 reverting back to this nonsense.

Fuck it I was mugged off @anon61878697

They subsequently reduced it to a tenner

I own a Paul Galvin shirt.

There, I fucking said it.

1 Like

Did you swop after a game ?

What the fuck is that?

Does shacket stand for a shit jacket?

8 Likes

Dunnes is a nice shop for nice people, why is this sinister deviant modelling their clothes?

Ok, let me rephrase the question … Am I officially old for robbing and wearing clothes from Dunnes Stores ?

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

It’s halfway between a shirt and a jacket apparently