Dunne's Stores are thieving cunts

Would it be better than the ā€œArdaghā€ Cheddar from Aldi?

1 Like

Thatā€™s really lovely stuff

Iā€™d say the only time it saw Ardagh was when it was passing on the truck from Rosslare. But ya it is very good.

Well @Nembo_Kid ?

1 Like

:rollseyes:

Same standard as the vintage level with the black label and thatā€™s saying something right there, only difference is the Dunnes version is the double size. Basically itā€™s the best thing/value on any Dunnes premises.

Their milk is cheap and much better than the watery piss sold in lidl in the cheapest plastic available. They also have the best yogurt (glenilen). And their veg doesnā€™t go off in hours. Apart from that, Iā€™d agree.

1 Like

Mmmmm interesting. Thanks Juhniallio.

The best yoghurt is the Wexford Killowen Farm .

1 Like

Iā€™d often sit into the car in Bradford and hit for Chesterfield at 5 in the morning before heading the top of Northumberland. Youā€™d be talking 300 a day there. Iā€™d always finish it off with 4 pints and a fish and chip in the evening. The road from Leeds up to Newcastle is unreal

North dublin mafia wonā€™t have a bad word said about dunnes

Three bags of shopping, end of aisle offers galore, still came to ā‚¬84!!

Mugged and robbed

Mugbed!

2 Likes

You fill the boot of the car in Lidl for it

1 Like

Youā€™d need your head examined shopping in Dunneā€™s. Iā€™ll only shop now in Lidl or maybe Aldi and occasionally a Tesco. I also recently discovered a place called Dealz where I bought a number of items that came to ā‚¬7.50. I remember thinking that exact same bag of items would have cost about ā‚¬12 in Dunnes. Your also liable to run into a cunt in Dunnes I find.

3 Likes

strong text
You think itā€™s bad now. Wait until Unilever rams a rod up her hole

A fiver in dealz could bring on type 2 diabetes.

2 Likes

Let me tell you a little something my granny told me .

"Just cos something is reduced donā€™t make it a bargain "

People tend to overload this stuff they donā€™t really want and then think they spent too much .

2 Likes

Yeah its all sweets and crisps sort of thing.

I always buy toothpaste, toothbrushes, batteries, deodorant and other non perishables there. Branded items for 1.49 they would be double it in boots

Iā€™d say the supermarkets and the pharmacies despise dealz more than anything

I popped in to pick up a few bits after the gym this morning. Theyā€™re robbing bastards alright, 3euro for 6/7 olives in a little tub. A couple of other items were .50c up on what Tesco were selling them for.