Eamonn Sweeney

Are you suggesting that the Super Bowl broadcast lasted for 1 hour 25 minutes?

That graphic was merely used to illustrate the amount of adds per minute of football.

The full article is here if you want it.

The Wall Street Journal has reported that there are only 11 minutes of action in a typical NFL game. To fill the gap, the average telecast devotes 56% of time to showing replays, while “60% of total airtime, excluding commercials, is spent on shots of players huddling, standing at the line of scrimmage, or just generally milling about,” according to the WSJ. This comes out to 92 minutes of a 3-hour NFL game consisting of replays and teams setting up for plays.

1 Like

The lads that watch American football spend 3 or 4 hours watching a load of lads in a huddle and replays of the lads in the huddle.

3 Likes

And ads. Fucking apes.

Thatdoesn’t make any sense and doesn’t correlate at all with the table above

Read the article if you really want to know mate

The average NFL game typically has 20 commercial breaks, filled with over 100 ads.

:joy: @ChocolateMice staying up until 2 in the morning every Sunday to watch ads for fucking Oreos and Diet Coke.

1 Like

He loves to stay up late to watch men having a good scrimmage

1 Like

It’s better than falling home drunk and abusing my life partner every Thursday-Sunday night like you… you fucking sicken me.

Now now mate, you can’t be having a pop at anyone given your recent history

2 Likes

That was a nasty outburst mate.

A once off mate — @Horsebox has been doing it every weekend for 5 years now… that poor lady of his… telpis.

I’ve had enough of that creep taking little snide shots at me…

Is the lad who ended up in A & E with drink last weekend really having a pop at me about drinking? Really?

1 Like

I was brought to A @ E against my will, mate … I was passed out cold in the hotel and then woke up in A@E …

Just ease off the booze is all I’m saying. You’re a divil with it.

Lay off that lovely Limerick lass of yours and i’ll ease up on the booze.

1 Like

And ating Doritos and arguing over the administration of fantasy football leagues

Tis no wonder his back is clane fucked :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Sure it keeps him out of decent peoples houses at that hour.