Early Risers Club - A sneak peek into Corkie’s work practises

Do you find it bullshit so the way the Americans go on about the company the work for like it was a football team they supported.

They seem fully bought in to the places they work for. Hooting and hollering at all hands and bollocks like that.

What pissed me off about being in an American office is they all ate at their desks alone. I dunno was it they couldn’t be seen to get in the car and take a civilized hour to meet and converse with people.

How do you expect clarity from lads stumbling around the place at 4am trying to pull on a cheap suit to look like the best boy in the class.

4 Likes

Be interesting to see which of the spoofing cunts chronicle their misery in a few hours.

Jaysus but they’ve life backward

If it wasn’t for the invention if the diff-lock I wouldn’t even bother sleeping. Even when I do sleep it’s with one beady eye open and trained on the neighbouring farm, just in case the hoor tries something new…like rotivating- or mineral links.

I opened this thread cos I was in the gym at 6.30 today. But I was in the boozer from 10-1am tonight. And then had an extra can(I shit you not) on the road after. Viva la pissheadonism.

1 Like

Get up the fuck lads. There’s work to be done

2 Likes

Just before 12am here, worked until 7.30pm, 5 miles and a bit of gym and then a few sociables. Will rise at 8am. You’d want your head examined getting up at 5.30am, it’s not the 1500s ffs.

Somewhere between 21:45 and 22:30 at the very latest

Jesus Christ will ya look at the time!! Half the day gone

5 Likes

I’m happy for the initial over and back and the inevitable pissing contest that this thread would bring. But posting at the given times only should be the norm.

Those in different times zones can post during their local time.

Signing in

Where have ye got the impression that we get up early to go to work early? Its a fantastic time for mindfulness, practising my yoga, getting in your daily exercise, having a substantial meal and maybe putting on a heap of bets on southern hemisphere club rugby.

1 Like

Go back to bed lads.

There was a lot ofguff on here before midnight, not so much now

1 Like

Just to inform any new members here that the man giving us tips on this thread worked in risk in BOI during the boom

5 Likes

Decided to give myself an extra hour in bed this morning.

Not signing in.

What are you afraid Of?

I’m generally up at 5.15. But recently started going to bed at 10 instead if 11 so now I wake at 4.15 the whole time. This morning was 1st time I got back to sleep so hopefully I am turning the corner.

Just had a young Kerry player in trialling for a few mornings as he has just completed his Setanta cert so he will take pressure off. Monday and thurs mornings in bed now. Will make a huge difference as admin etc was being shelved or half assed cos I was so fatigued by wed night/thurs morning.
Even the thought of it is giving me more energy

1 Like

fellas thrown in bed until 7am, what are they waiting for? until it gets bright? like a caveman :rofl:

3 Likes

Lying there with the blanket over their heads afraid of their shit what the day is going to bring.

2 Likes