El Clasico

Bad miss from Xavi there after a lovely ball from Messi.

There was a little spell before half time there when the game was flat enough, so even enough but other than that it’s hard to recall a club performance better than this.

This is a joy to watch.

thanks rocko, just in time to see number three.

Different class…

Different CLASS…

Five is a possibilty here.

This is incredibly good.

Mother of God what a fucking goal.

HOLY. SHIT.

This is awesome! Holy shit!

Good lord, good good lord… :clap:

All this is lacking is a goal from Messi

Mourinho bringing on another defender. :lol:

Once again, this is sensational stuff. There was a pass there from Iniesta in a little triangle with no time and a tiny angle to play it through and he just did it so effortlessly. Xavi has been ridiculously good really and Busquets is having a stormer too.

Arbeloa leaves his wedding ring on the sideline - he’s a bit like Ireland - sovereign control is now out of his hands, let’s hope it’s only a temporary measure and he finds it again at the final whistle.

This Barca performance is as good a display of football as I’ve ever seen.

It’s awesome. They are just tremendously gifted players playing as a team. Guardiola has to take tremendous credit. To think this is his first managerial gig is all the more incredible.

Milan in the 94 European Cup final were missing their first choice centre half pairing but I can’t recall the football being as devastating as this.

Xavi going off to one of the most richly deserved ovations of all time.

A really really special player and such a pivotal role in an outstanding team.

Agreed on the historic greatness of this performance. I don’t think Madrid have played well defensively at all but they’ve been made to look very amateur by the brilliance of Barca and their midfield hasn’t been in the same league at all.

Pep takes off all his goalscorers so that they can accept the applause of the adoring Catalan crowd.

Ah lovely.

:clap:

Jeffren in on the act to cap a fine 120 second cameo. That was a quality ball in from Bojan. Lovely bit of thigh on view from Iniesta as well. That’s the game I’d say.

I thought their 6-2 win in Madrid a couple of years ago was special but this has probably surpassed it. The Madrid team that night wasn’t of the quality of this one.

Milan’s 5-0 demolition of Real Madrid in the 1989 European Cup Semi-Final second leg is the only thing that is on the same planet as this. But this is a much better Madrid team than 1989.

This is history. Right here, right now, this is history.