Election Betting

I just had a look back at my (outrageous) betting on this GE the past month or so.

FIrstly, Iā€™ve spent far more money than I thought.

Secondly, I have, amongst other incredible bets, big money on SF to get over 21.5 seats and 14.5% first preference. Iā€™ve decent money on Chris Andrews also.

Thirdly, Iā€™ve been putting ā‚¬20 here and there on a FF minority government for a long time now and I stand to get more than a grand in total if that happens. So what Iā€™ve just done is put ā‚¬60 on FF/SF at 5/2 just to hedge my bets a little.

You hadnā€™t ā‚¬30 to treat your bird to a decent meal and youā€™re frittering money away left, right and centre on election bets?

Serious bang of TNH here.

Either that or youā€™re nailed on for the misogyny club

2 Likes

My lass insisted on the ā‚¬30 rule, she doesnā€™t like me spoiling her, she doesnā€™t want me thinking sheā€™s with me for the money. I am a top-CEO-type.

Youā€™re a gas cunt is what you are

1 Like

Heā€™s a CEO type that wants 40k a year.

1 Like

Over 19.5 was an absolute gift anyway :pint:

I didnā€™t expect it to be as far over as it was but easy money

1 Like

This looks in trouble. Soc Dems one gone next, she needs to be getting a massive haul here to stay in the race and ahead of Collins. She should and she should do well off Collins then but itā€™s an uphill battle big time now

Frankie will get in ,

It looks that way alright

The DOW has the Midas touch

1 Like

Sign in ROD backers :raising_hand_man:t2:

4 Likes

Heā€™s fired Frankie over the bar

In

:clap::clap::clap: not a cent on but fair play lad. You said it early and often

I voted for him , I didnā€™t bet tho .

SF are on 31 now, PP are 4/7 on under 36.5 for them.

As I see it they only have Roscommon, Cavan/Monaghan, Kildare North, Tipp and Clare left. Have I missed someone somewhere?

Edit - forgot Andrews wasnā€™t in yet, nevermind

Michael Martin being layed @ 1.47 on the machineā€¦

Martin is gonzo if SF get more seats

Is there a genuine chance of that?

Yes. Still looks like theyā€™ll get 38, but thereā€™s a real chance they wonā€™t and then all bets are off