Electric Picnic

The EP crowd are very touchy today.

4 Likes

Sorry if I hurt your feelings but you’re exactly the type of snowflake cunt that falls for this sham.

If you’re into paying €240 to sleep in a tent so that you can pay 10 quid for a gourmet baked potato then more power to you

15 Likes

Are you paying 250e to sleep in a tent and eat a potato @glasagusban, that’s fucking crazy

1 Like

Lads will be ready to go again by February

1 Like

Worst of the weather has passed so hopefully the Picnicers can dry out now and enjoy the rest of the weekend. In fairness there must be some buzz at an event like this. Over 1% of the population camping out. It’s mad.

2 Likes

I thought part of the charm was that it was a "boutique " festival? How many are at it these days ?

That’s some hape of baked potatoes.

2 Likes

600 grand for the vendor as well even if they only have one each

I haven’t been in a couple years now and I had free tickets the last few times, but aside from that, if you can’t see the fun in going demented in fields and a campsite and enjoying a load of live music for a long weekend then you really are a terribly boring individual.

4 Likes

I heard he bought his potato resold online from PotatoWave.com so it cost double.

Some people are just miserable fuckers glas. They can’t help themselves

3 Likes

I don’t like getting dirty so I don’t like music festivals.

2 Likes

There’s merit to it if the acts were anyway good, my point is that punters are being sold a pup here. That’s the point I was making which you missed

This gets worse, 250 snots to sleep in a tent, eat a potato and listen to music that @Fran doesn’t like, you’ve lost your mind @glasagusban

2 Likes

Don’t worry. I’m sure des bishop or the stunning will do a gig near you soon. You could take Mrs Fran and go out for a slap up steak and chips beforehand.

1 Like

Hozier is headlining one of the nights

Maybe yourself and the boyfriend could join us?

2 Likes

A gay joke? Jesus Fran, dig up :smile:

Sorry, seriously thought you were gay. Not that it matters in this day and age though