Electric Picnic

Lewis Capaldi? FFS

A fucking horrendous lineup from top to bottom. Don’t think it’ll be any way edgy with RATM there. They’ve had their day and to be fair were a one trick pony. They’ll be in amongst Lewis Capaldi and Picture This. Jesus wept… Imagine watching some soppy Picture This set followed by Zack de la Rocha sticking it to the man. “Yeah fuck the man! I paid €250 for my ticket!”
Not one band on there is any good. Shitfest.

1 Like

[Now you do what they told ya
Now you do what they told ya
And now you do what they told ya
(Now you’re under control) And now you do what they told ya

big time, hilarious…

I’m going to Berlin to see RATM there. Can’t wait.

im sure you’ll enjoy miley cyrus as well

You might not be, pal.

I wish.

September, be grand by then. Nick cave in Madrid the end of April is definitely out though. And I’d say primavera in June is 50/50.

Gone.

:frowning_face:

We have been reduced to merely existing.

Sorry pal.

With the current lockdown they couldn’t guarantee a supply of enough drugs to the festival.

RATM have pushed out their tour to 2021 so they’ll be back next year at least

1 Like

They announced weeks ago their tour was off. Without them and RTJ EP had no appeal

1 Like

Wasn’t it sold out before they were announced for it?

Have tickets the Berlin, roll them over I suppose. Nick cave the same. And all together now.

Yeah sells out before any announcement, generally a terrible line up imho they could put shit on a shit on the stage and laugh with all the money. I was going to get a day ticket that would be floating around the weeks leading up to it just for them. Was thinking of heading to Poland but left it off. Roll on next year.

:joy: