Electric Picnic

leaking, not existing

What did the article state?

A statement was issued on Twitter this morning in response to an article which appeared on the Irish Times website this morning.

In the article, Brian McDermott, who operates the event management company Fuel which runs the Kaleidoscope festival in Russborough House, is quoted as saying the festival will go ahead ‘unless the Government tells us otherwise’.

He is quoted as being one of the event organisers but the official Electric Picnic account has disputed this.

They said: “An article has appeared in the Irish Times this morning that makes statements on Melvin Benn’s behalf and appears as one of the event organisers is speaking on behalf of the Electric Picnic.

“The person being interviewed is not one of the organisers and his points are his points and we have asked for the article to be taken down.

Tony says we’re gonna be Picnic’ing :pint:

Melvin says we’re gonna be picnic’ing :pint:

Did I not tell you back in February that large outdoor events were being planned for September…

1 Like

Can you get me tickets?

Get your own tickets.

Any tickets mate?

You know I do.

You did indeed. Thanks for the tickets

i thought you were well in with the cosbys?

There’s a Bill Cosby joke coming here, I just know it.

too obvious, even for me :smiley:

I was reading back the start of this thread and you were absolutely scathing about electric picnic!

It’s a poor man who can’t pivot when free tickets come his way

1 Like

I’m worried that @glasagusban has fallen out with his crew because he seems to have been blanked for the free tickets this year

When you see the calibre of cunts going to this these days , as highlighted by this thread, I wouldn’t go for free.

2 Likes

Oul lads rubbing themselves raw about the picnic and they wouldn’t go if it was on 1 mile over the county bounds. Mid life crisis job

1 Like