Electric Picnic

You never let information stand in the way of your opinions in fairness to you.

1 Like

I have the information, It’s outlined above? Youre getting awfully upset here when i was in agreement that EMO festival will be good craic… Or were you being sarcastic and making assertions without any info?

An older clientele I’d imagine for sure. I think I’ll fit in nicely.

3 Likes

Just existing so, not living.

Ireland needs a download style heavy metal festival. It would be unreal.

Id love a big rave/dance one but its untenable due to the unsavoury types those things in ireland attract

the blue jean country queen festival is the only festival worth a salt in this country. A four day feast in Athboy finishing with a trad session in the Darnley.

Absolute roasterific

Is the Stradbally Steam Rally still on the go?
Laois at its best

They tried it a few years ago. It was the COVID era and it got cancelled.

3 Likes

what a lineup

The first 5 bands there are as good as you’ll see. Some quality interspersed throughout the rest. Refused, At the Gates, Skindred, Helmet and Dinosaur Pile Up would all get the nod.

Dinosaur Pile Up have one of the most wonderfully random songs around.

There is a big dance music festival. Life Festival

1 Like

Tis a shame

Gojira :heart_eyes:

Was in thw RDS area one year. As i said the crowd ot gathers would keep me away. I was at SHM at oxegen 11, when they announced the gig in the phoenix park i knew it would be dodgey. We all know what happened. Been at big damce gigs abroad completely different

1 Like

What’s the craic with only three of them having “live” beside their names? All the rest just patched in from somewhere else?

I had completely forgotten about that. Not a bad auld mix there for a first attempt.

Playing their own music live as opposed to playing a DJ set, I think.

BellX1 now added.

The Eme festival would be good for a certain demographic. EP I think is catering for under 30s, or I am getting really auld.

The EP demographic is catherimg for fools with their money who would pay the bones of 300 quid to sit in a tent in the rain to watch shit on a stick, while posting it all over social media.

Last time i saw acts i wanted to see at it was RTJ and RATM were supposed to play on the same day the year covid hit.

1 Like