Electric Picnic

She played the picnic a few years ago. She was shite

Not to only Billy to be paid a load of money for doing a shite job in laois.

Agreed but do you want to try that that again for fear of being accused of doing a shite job yourself?

The appeal of 20 year old Billie Eilish and her phenomenal success not being understood by middle aged men.

I tried. I watched her live. I didn’t get it. I moved on.

So we’re the bad guys?

2 Likes

Ya wish !!

Tell me why she is good?

The line up for the Emo festival only a few km down the road looks a lot better.

Suede, Ash, Big Country, Bronagh Gallagher & Band, Carrie Baxter, Frank and Walters, Gabrielle, Hermitage Green, Jack Lukeman, Nik Kershaw, N.O.A.H, Pastiche, Something Happens, Sharon Shannon, The Primitives, The Proclaimers, The Riptide Movement, The Undertones, and Walk The Line so far.

Suede, Ash, The Primitives are stand outs there for me. The Undertones too.

5 Likes

Wouldn’t it be good to be in your shoes even if it was for just one day?

Bronagh is great fun and Jack L has his moments.

I saw him do an acoustic version of that with Howard Jones. It was superb.

1 Like

I just can’t warm to Jack’s music. One of my brothers worked with him in Athy years ago. Said he was as nice a chap as you could meet.

1 Like

I’d that festival will be absolutely wild :neutral_face:

Agree 100%. There’ll be none of those living, not existing kumbaya wokey types floating around with Black Lives Matters or Trans rights t-shirts with a phone in their hand all day updating their snap books. You know the type, electric picnic is full of them.

1 Like

You must be very familiar with electric picnic.

I haven’t been since 09… But you don’t have to be there when you know the calibre of cunt going.

2 Likes