Electric Picnic

Kellie Harrington came on stage with them.

1 Like

I seen a photos online from a friend of mine and it looks like he was the youngest person there.

2 Likes

Be jaysus,did she sing Grace cause I’m absolutely sick of my shit of that song.

As in EP?

Ya

By God

She did not sing Grace.

1 Like

RTE could show a couple of hrs of it.

I remember watching some of it on RTÉ back around 2014. They brought us in to fringe events and random enough tents rather than showing the viewer the box office artists.

I dunno. Your man running it seems like a very hungry cunt.

1 Like

They made a shit show of it every year. Eoghan McDermott talking absolute bollox backstage with no musical acts shown.

1 Like

To be fair if it’s sold out every year there should be no problem showing the live evening main events.I love watching Glastonbury every year.

1 Like

Yeah me too. Really enjoy it. If anything it helps to sell it for the following year.

1 Like

I’d say it would cost a fair few quid to get the main artists on board for a live filming. Plus there’s the production costs on top of that…

https://twitter.com/andreagilligan/status/1825214033030774920?t=kVR0Bk2sDPY1Oljetf7dBA&s=19

2 Likes

The bbc seem to make a great fist of it every year

2 Likes

Sure they’ve loads of dough. A proper PSB.

And yet rte are allowed to take ad revenue too

A drop in the ocean in comparison to BBC Studios (neé BBC Worldwide). 2023 licence fee income £3.74billion on top of that (in comparison to €130m in Ireland).

They brought Kellie on stage after they’d sang Grace, gas cunts :joy:

Celtic symphony was spiritual

Met Tom Barr earlier, sound sound man