Electric Picnic

FFS a buck with a decent phone could do the job

That would be my idea of hell. Queuing all day for everything. Then back to a tent.

I know people love it. But it’s a no from me

2 Likes

You’re an auld lad now FFS.

I know. But sure don’t a load of auld lads go to it

I’m an aul lad and damo is killing it lads.

Plan in advance and you can get accommodation nearby and cab it - Plenty do… There’s also yurts, glamping and camper van areas…

Yeah, no bother doing a live television transmission of a major concert using an auld iPhone. Like building a wall using marshmallows and straws.

1 Like

I haven’t done a festival in years. I used to get passes with bands or media. One of the years at the EP, I’d a band pass which was kind of ideal because my tent was just behind the stages so handy for going back and forth for cans and attempting to lure a wan back. I’m not sure if I could hack a festival and camping job these days. Going abroad for festivals where you’ve accommodation nearby also kind of ruined the Irish experience of it for me. Sure I’ll probably see you there in 10 or 11 years time when our youngsters have to be chaperoned.

1 Like

The Limerick/Clare boys for father Ted have had a great run.

They bought a caravan over a year ago off done deal from a tinker with a growing family. Have been to a lot of festivals with it.

Some set of boyos

1 Like

Kylie didn’t rock it lads

Damo was class

1 Like

Last time I was at EP I had a pass for artists camping. Was leaving Sunday evening and the campsite was like a disaster zone, don’t think I could do general camping at a big festival any more. ATN camping is grand.

Class
https://twitter.com/Baldyorange1/status/1825233752253219300?t=TKIBz7JsVa-_euVPAFoj6A&s=19

https://twitter.com/robggill/status/1825288273561862441?s=46

1 Like

End of days stuff in the car parks by all accounts today.

1 Like

It was an absolute joke. Took us about three hours to get out.

M7 was chockablock after Kill exit heading towards Dublin earlier. I had to do a detour via Newcastle/ Lucan direction.

It has to go

You are traffic cc @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

3 Likes

A good pal of mine was on duty with An Garda Siochana trying to bring some order to proceedings but failed miserably by all accounts.

1 Like

Sure the young wans in the Crescent pouring our coffee and bagging up our stuff in the pharmacy need their day out as well, even if it conflicts with their principles.