Elon Musk

What do they have in common apart from being chubby

You chose your name well.

This is a trap surely

Based on the team they have the world cup, they dont have 2 cent to rub together

Imagine defending the egomaniac that is Musk

1 Like

Iā€™d say Elon is too busy inventing cool stuff, saving the planet and winding up snowflakes to even have an ego. Sure he even has cnn journalists embracing concepts like freedom of speechā€¦and them cancelling all round them throughout covid and the Ukraine war.

3 Likes

Lol

He is all day on twitter tying himself in knots

He probably has people to wind themselves up in knots for himā€¦metaphorically speaking at least

@Julio_Geordio preferred Twitter when it was going around banning accounts that said men cant get pregnant, women dont have penises, maybe we shouldnā€™t jab 2 year olds with modernas poison, that sort of thing. Upset a few CNN journalists thoughā€¦ all bets are off

6 Likes

Lads know Twitter is optional yeah?

2 Likes

Itā€™s a completely legal practice though.
And banning anything thatā€™s legal on a free speech platform canā€™t be rightā€¦

Do you think twitter is a free speech platform ? Seriously?

I read it somewhere.
I donā€™t follow it much to be honest. Just on hereā€¦

@Enrique was going around shouting free speech hero when Musk was letting people who were trying to overthrow the government back in.
Now he will defend musk for banning anyone who doesnā€™t do what he likes.
A gas ticket

1 Like

The woke crowd wont like this

Heā€™s actually well behind in the poll. I think he might have overplayed his hand here.
The snowflakes of the world have united/spoken/acted like fannies

QED