Elon Musk

Musk is an awful snowflake

Thisā€™ll be the making of donie

How will democracy survive without the hard hitting investigate journalism of Donie O Sullivan?

Elon is too touchy. Took the immediate bait from the other liberals he then quietened. He should have just fired out a few of their pms or something. Still they were attempting to stalk him, all to try make him look like a hypocrite. Not exactly a massive free speech clampdown, unlike what was going on before but the left remains silent on, but he still should have left it off. Any challenge to free speech is dangerous.

4 Likes

Ah lads :joy:

Can someone explain this kerry CNN donie fella getting banned off Twitter? Tracking elon muskā€™s jet or something?

1 Like

Lovely bit of multitasking by Elon there. Tapping away on Slack as he was telling the whiney journos to fall the fuck in.

4 Likes

Tracking the jet is a form of doxxing i guess and banned him for platforming it.

Donie is insuffersble. Guaranteed to be on the late for this. I bet heā€™ll come back from the states and take over from tubs altogether

3 Likes

Be some laugh when Elon finds out about what Micky of the many pensions thinks of himšŸ˜

Donie has a lot of lads seething here for some reason.Musk has just made a martyr of him.This couldnā€™t have worked out better for him.Who knew Musk was such a snowflake :snowflake:

Donie is a bit like Forest Gump in that heā€™s a bit thick and harmless but somehow always manages to be in the right place at the right time and catch a break.

9 Likes

Lads have a strange bar on TFK. Naziā€™s and Gemma cool, Kerry fellas who make something of themselves, bad.

2 Likes

Youā€™d be fair foolish if you believed a Kerry fella who is doing well for himself is a gombeen. They kinda have a talent for having you think that sort of thing.

Thereā€™s no flies on Donie lad,if you think there is well thenā€¦

1 Like

Weā€™re just a bunch of lobsters in a pot pal. If any cunts betters himself and tries to leave the potā€¦ pull him back in ASAP.

I bring you love

Poor old Donieā€¦ He should go back to kerry and get a job in an office and stop annoying ye :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Rte bosses licking their lips thinking they could have their very own James corden if they can get Donie back to Ireland

1 Like

You hardly think that?

Ah cmon man! rte couldnā€™t afford him