Elon Musk

The super rich are one of the biggest issues facing society.

It’s odd the way they are aligning with trump.

It’s the very reason they’re aligning with trump

More are voting democrat

Very odd that the people on Epsteins and diddys lists are aligning with harris which is more worrying

More billionaires support Harris. It’s a fact.

Only Musk is backing trump. Gates, Branson and Soros backing harris, zuck did support bieden but is being quite. Bezos is off partying on a yacht

People on Epstein and Diddy’s list publicly distancing themselves from a rapist, how odd :rofl::rofl:

The most powerful investment firms in the world are all in on war and are fully behind the democratic foreign policy. Trump represents a huge threat to their profits. That’s the real issue.

1 Like

https://www.bloomberg.com/features/2024-billionaire-donors-us-election/

Why do lie for trump?

Trump is a horrible person but if the rumours are true about diddy and his partys is way worse than trump. Again all horrible people

Quoted the link you shared last week

Why do you keep coming up to bat for Trump with a stream of whataboutery

I’d say he’s no better than Diddy, a nasty predator, and a rapist

Diddy involved kids allegedly, if true than he would be worse.

Trump vs harris, its an obvious choice. Hes an awful person

Trump allegedly raped a 13 year old.

Yes, it’s an obvious choice to vote for the person who isn’t a serial rapist and an alleged paedophile.

Is he any good at volleyball?
He wouldn’t even need a uniform.

Which didn’t say anything like you suggested. Voting hasn’t quite begun.

Trump the sex offender is being funded by the very people who are destroying society around the world.

I wonder what reason this could be.

https://twitter.com/jburnmurdoch/status/1838194949847654712?s=46

All these hollywood types deleting their accounts. Musk has them.

Twitter is just a load of far stuff with cat videos and yokes trying to sell their only fans in the comments underneath.

If the bots were knocked off it, I’d say the volume of posts etc would collapse

1 Like

It’s a cesspit. Anybody who spends substantial time on it is eventually driven batshit by the circle jerk algorithm that slowly leads them further and further to the extreme

2 Likes