Emma Louise v The Cat Burglars

Is this place like an Irish Prison with the Kinahan’s v the Hutch gang war?

I’m enjoying watching this from the side lines but as more and more lads, and birds like @anon32894817, are being dragged into this, are we going to be told to take sides or all bets are off?

Being honest I’d get a laugh hanging on the wings with @HBV and @tassotti slagging everyone including @brimmer_bradley and @massey slopping out with the Romanians but it might get a little tiresome, although not as tiresome as @backinatracksuit fish recipes………then again @backinatracksuit has grown on me, he is a good family man, good values and is extremely happy and content with life….if he was locked up it would probably be for robbing food in Marks and Spencers to cook a meal for the kids.

That said, I probably wouldn’t be on the same wing as the ELG as I’d be on the republican wing with @chocolatemice ……unless of course he was moonlighting and therefore whatever he did wouldn’t have been sanctioned and he’d be on his own.

Anyway, if we are going to be asked to take sides in the future, can I have a run-down of who’s who?

Emma Louise Gang
@HBV, @tassotti, @tim_riggins, @GeoffreyBoycott, @anon32894817 ???

Is @smark a full member, an associate or does he just know them?

I see after initially trying to bully the financial and U.S political whizz kid chef @anon7035031 off the board they are now courting him……

Where is @projectX in all this?? is he fully with them or just on the anti sinn fein threads?

Is there anyone else?

The Cat Burglars
@chocolatemice, @brimmer_bradley, @backinatracksuit, @massey, @matty_hislop

Have I forgot any gang members?

Where is @carryharry? @anon32894817 says hes flip flopped but I cant figure out which gang he’s with.

@mullach_ide had a pop at @brimmer_bradley last night, does this mean he’s with the ELG or can we on the side lines jump in and out of rows as we like? This whole gang war situation is fluid…

Finally, I can’t get in contact with @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy, is he with the Cat Burglars? I see on the IOTM April thread while not getting a snooker cue up the hole he certainly got a bloody nose in the shower!
Now, I’ve spent the last 20 odd years getting into scraps looking after the bollox after he somehow landed himself in shit so this could be a game changer.

14 Likes

Who is Emma Louise

The Emma Lou’s are like the Hutchs gang now. All running for cover and trying hard to keep up the facade that they’re in control.
The demise of @Tassotti last week was the initial stab in the back, followed by his romp to victory in the IOTM competition.

Don’t forget @Bandage either, the fat belligerent cunt, ( an entertaining one ) he’s most definatey part of the ELC, he tried his best to weaken the cat burglars last week when he banned me but then shit in his pants and immediately retracted the ban.

I was only ever in one TFK gang, of which I was only a foot soldier really, and i’m not at liberty to discuss any goings on there without the approval of the elders.

The ELC are a real life gang alright. @Smark is up there with Emma herself and the spoofer.

The gang are riddled with severe self-loathing and hatred and try to bully other posters such is their lack of self-esteem.

4 Likes

@Bandage is with the ELG…are you sure??? how can @bandage side with the anti sinn fein/republican group when he’s in the RA??

And I’m not anti ira I’m anti the apes that think there in the ira that sing go home you British soldiers after a few pints and have gammy ira tattoos.

The ELC flip flop on all major issues and largely go with whatever is popular on the day.
They haven’t a half a backbone between the lot of them.
Sure @carryharry is their main cheerleader, doesn’t that say it all.

I have no allegiance to any faction here, I’m glad to know that I’ve grown on Ebenezer. His vicious put down of my partiality to a well constructed fish pie made me contemplate my future here not so long ago.
@Smark is one of my favourite posters and it is tough to watch him slumming it with the railway hotel crowd, especially s it now seems he can get the ride without even paying for it.
The Selfish Giant is confusing me. There was a time when he gave me dogs abuse .Now I can pretty much bank on a thank for most things. I think he’s setting me up for a fall. :unamused:Goes without saying that I would rather not be linked with carryharry in any way.

5 Likes

Also @anon98850436. You’ve omitted the biggest player in the cat burglars faction. Our battle hardened general. @myboyblue

And acne. They’re also riddled with acne.

Is @myboyblue with the Cat Burglars ??? Strange as it is, I actually think he’s alright although if he was locked up I’ve a feeling he’d be housed in Arbour Hill or the Midlands !!

1 Like

I’ll never forgive you for blanking me at Alan Kelly’s Pre Election Party night in Nenagh.

Jesus @anon98850436 , you beat me to it. I was going to do a Gangs of TFK thread with a graphical representation of each gang. For consideration, add the Fingal Gang (including blowins), Ballysteen collective and the Opus Die brigade. Good work.

Sure everyone else blanked you too.

1 Like

@TreatyStones is a closet member of the ELC,the ELC actually remind me of the members of the player haters ball from The Chapelle Show,they fuckin hate everyone and everything

1 Like

There’s the Limerick gang and then there’s everyone else - :ronnyroar:

4 Likes

Meh.

There are the Rural Folk & the Soft Townie cunts. It’s that simple.

1 Like

Ballyboden and NaP - club AI champions 2016 may dispel that, mate. Anyway, aren’t you a townie?

We’re going to need a pretty big Venn diagram here.

Am i fuck.