Emma Louise v The Cat Burglars

Didn’t Mickey Kelly used give you the list of what he wanted each night and sure he even told you which old ladies to hit?
In fairness id hardly call that being in a gang kid.

Weren’t you involved in the petrol bomb incident on Mrs Purcell up in the back of lee estate in the early 90s, iv heard your name mentioned for it.

1 Like

My name :joy: Yeah, sure.

Is Mikey Kelly the only name you can try and link me to? The geography doesn’t even add up… I’m from the northside, pal. Up your game and throw out a few Moyross names at least ffs.

Mickey Kelly practically raised you you fucker. He said you were like a son to him, one of his best.
Which is why you are a useless cunt who wouldn’t work to warm himself.

1 Like

Oh right… Did he tell you this over coffee?

1 Like

The little bastard was selling yolks for him too

3 Likes

Yolks :joy::sweat_smile::joy:

7 Likes

How many yokes had you last night, pal?

@ChocolateMice hid the gun

1 Like

I heard the fucker had a savage mental breakdown after it. He rode every tinker that moved for 6 months after it and got some rotten fucking std’s, you know the ones the tinkers carry. Cunt spread them to half the town.
In fairness it was the spark that made him leave aside that horrible dirty carry on and pursue adult education which is where he still spends his time avoiding work and paying taxes.

1 Like

None. I’ll take a few tonight I’d say

Your own decision or is someone egging you on?

10 Likes

:grin:

The great thing about a proper city like London is you can go out without worrying about bumping into people like work colleagues and get off your face altogether. You’d never get that in Ireland

I tried to eat the back of my head off last Saturday night in Dublin no problem.

1 Like

We have also advertised elsewhere but our lads are currently recruiting members, send your credentials to myself or @Tassotti by pm.
If you are a useless flip flopping cunt don’t even think of it. If you are out of work save your energy. If you think are a homosexual or have notions about needing a sex change I wouldn’t bother either.

2 Likes

:grin:

What a wonderful rivalry. The forum would be fucked without these two gangs.

Heisenburgs tonight pal, I’ll be signing out soon

What’s the plan?

Dress plan?

Hookers or hunting?

Enjoy, mate.