Emma Louise v The Cat Burglars

I hope you die roaring you horrible little cunt.

5 Likes

This lad lives in a bedsit with a gas ring for cooking next to his bed ffs,how is he supposed to afford a hooker

1 Like

The forum is split down the middle old friends like @Smark and @Bandage having a cut off each other :cry:

Where did @bandage have the cut?

@Bandage has ignored @Smark’s plight on the celeb spotting thread. Even after @Smark sent his representatives to Dublin. The deepest cut of all. After all he’s done for TFK.

@bandage ignored him like a German Shepherd would a jack russell. Of little consequence in the grand scheme of things.

the reek of panic off this post in that you may have missed something that happened on the Internet :grin:

5 Likes

The nomark backed himself into a corner last night and left himself no room to escape if things went belly up, he isolated himself in spectacular fashion while depending on a yellow belly to save him… Big mistake.
He misread his status here big time and paid the price. That price was his dignity and character. Once lost, never retievable.

1 Like

I was in work into the early evening yesterday and then had to entertain @Appendage who happened to be knocking around my apartment block later on. I can’t be on call 24/7, guys. We’ve shown we take strong action when it comes to backseat adjudicating in the past. A poster had his user privileges temporarily revoked in the very recent past for a matter of hours.

1 Like

Story with the St Brendan’s thing?

Why do you own so many pairs of runners?

+1…what is he the patron saint of?

I’m not too sure, I like them I suppose.
Why are you sucking up to the other two fuckwits, you don’t really seem to be their type?

1 Like

Because I’m not a flip flopper like the other muppets.

2 Likes

Fucking hell,

you are a fantastic poster who marches to the beat of his own drum, the likes of concy craves attention and validation

2 Likes

ffs lads, ye should all be well familiar with the place

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXi3Spb_bhA

1 Like

The thread has been returned to its original title in view of the fact @ChocolateMice, @Brimmer_Bradley and the gang have stolen the heart and soul from the ELC.

Winners write history, go back to the kitchen @anon7035031. @Julio_Geordio found you out on the U.S. thread after @Sidney battered you.

@Sidney is grand to slag and he’ll slag back but don’t try argue unless you absolutely know your stuff and you’re prepared to hunker down for the weekend.

That moron and shite tried it once and spent his New Years eve arguing. Now unless the idiot civil servant on a year away was chopping logs and snowed in I’m guessing he had the worst New Years ever…that’s what @Sidney does best!

2 Likes

Can we get an updated official breakdown of who is on what side?

1 Like

This would be handy too as I’m planning a meet and greet in a few months time and need to no who to invite.