Emma Louise v The Cat Burglars

Keep up ffs:smiley:

following your family tradition, take your beating and run run run

Says the guy that fled to the arsehole of Canada cause he coulndnt get a job on vancouver

The civil service are the government you dolt. Who do you think runs the place, the drunks in the dail bar?

your reading comprehension skills leave a lot to be desired, i stayed with the same company i worked with in vancouver, and am still with them. as for the arsehole of canada, google the okanagan valley, probably the nicest part of the country.

next

Your

4 Likes

Why are you telling people your life story on an internet forum? This isn’t bookface, pal.

4 Likes

my life story? just had to clear up a misunderstanding. Why do you lick the holes of the biggest gimps on here, it’s embarassing

This old chestnut. Irony alert. If you are explaining you are losing, so I’m out.

thank god. Maybe look up irony too.

1 Like

If I were you mate I’d stay in Canada. When Trump gets into power his first act will be to shut down all tax havens and Ireland will be first on his list (as he knows where it is). After all the multinationals are gone Ireland will be a wasteland again, as it was before them. The only jobs will be cutting the grass in Doonbeg and herding sheep away from his palace, neither of which the denizens inside the pale and in particular leafy Fingal are cut out for.

1 Like

Thought you said the civil service was the government, mate.

2 Likes

What are you trying to say here?

Surely on reflection @Sidney should be one of your internet buddies having saved you from the lonely perils of a Canadian back water.

Thats a clamping

I think you’d be better off addressing that question to yourself.

I’m strongly considering it horse, just waiting to see can I get PR sorted. It’s a better country on pretty much every level.

Odd that he is seeking validation from the rest of TFK for his poor life choices

Nice dodge.

I don’t want to know about a car that’s just pulled up outside your driveway.