Encounter with a moderator

Last Sunday at approximately 4pm I exited the bord gais energy theatre accompanied by my family. We had watched ‘the snowman’ as hosted by shay byrne. The production was ok but I found byrne’s feminine physique unsettling, he seems to suffer from a bloated abdomen and he wore an unflattering pair of lee cooper jeans.
As my family made their way back to the capital’s rail network we crossed the grand canal basin over the bridge at Pearse street / ringsend road. It was over this body of water that I spotted an admittedly slim bandage and female companion approach. Naturally I anticipated a cordial (perhaps even festive) interaction and exchange of seasonal greetings and perhaps venturing into amiable banter. However upon making eye contact i found in bandage’s demeanour not the well meaning reciprocation of my salutations but a sheepish and dare I say it guilt-ridden bandage. He was jilty and tetchy and failed to introduce his lady friend. He made little effort at small talk and looked like a man with a lot on his shoulders. I considered that he may have been in recovery mode from the night before but when I compared notes with another forumite who met him shortly before we agreed there was more to his ‘Weight of the world’ demeanour than a hangover. He walked off without a limp but his gait seemed hindered and arduous.
My best guess is that he and his ladyfriend broke some form of sexual taboo the night before and were coming to terms with what they had done in the cold light of a grand canal docks December day.
If anyone has more information on this please can you let me know :

1. Is bandage ok?
  2. What taboo did he break?
11 Likes

How come you never salute me when I pass you in Red Arches, pal?

We had just spent 10 minutes engaging in chit chat and polite banalities with @Rocko and family across from the Boland’s Mills redevelopment and I wasn’t about to replicate that with his brother upon walking a further 30 yards up the road. Especially with Herb Street closing at 4pm and us looking across the docks and seeing a load of families traipsing in with children in tow post show and us worried about getting a table. Did you attend the event with your respective wives and children together? Why didn’t you leave the venue together? Was it a separate enterprise entirely? Or did you discuss it together but always plan on travelling to it separately? A fun afternoon for all the family, was it? You creep.

1 Like

No. No. Sorry but I just don’t buy it. I’d seen that look before and it was on a Glasgow street shortly after db humiliated himself. You crossed new ground the night before, maybe you are uncomfortable with what you did or how it made you feel but something happened and you are not being straight with the forum.

3 Likes

I will endeavour to do so from hence forth. However I would never hide from another forumite if I had broken a taboo

Did she peg poor Bando?

1 Like

@Bandage and his lady friend slipped down to ‘the third floor’ the evening before.
Let there be no taboo about this subject. It’s completely natural.

3 Likes

[quote=“Funtime, post:5, topic:21660”] I
will endeavour to do so from hence forth. However I would never hide from another forumite if I had broken a taboo
[/quote]

In fairness you never hid after any of your deviance, in fact you thrived on it

Bandage is a moderator :eek:

4 Likes

A fellow going to the Snowman with his children and all he can think about is sexual taboos. :fearful:

If @Bandage wasnt in the mood for a chat, that’s his own fucking business. In fact if he had known you would have posted the brief encounter on this forum, he should have told you to fuck off

Thinly veiled “we had anal sex with each other the night before and, even though it was a phenomenal experience that we are looking forward to replicating soon - really soon - I’m currently beside myself with shame because of my catholic upbringing”? Will we ever know?

1 Like

Based on my previous encounters with the moderator @Bandage, I find @Funtime’s story very difficult to believe.

1 Like

@Bandage don’t have no sexual taboos?

All joking aside lads, iv always suspected bandage to be a raging deviant.
I’m not surprised he is taking it up the arse from his missus.

11 Likes

:grin:

Bandage is a very confident guy, he’d have no problem admitting to any sexual experimentation.

Would you have any interest in some cock hungry bitch shoving a dildo up your hole?

There’s nothing at all wrong with it Fran.

Not saying there is at all