England - A Nation of Losers

ENGLAND:
2014 Football World Cup: Out in group stage.
2015 Cricket World Cup: Out in group stage.
2015 Rugby World Cup: Out in group stage.

2 Likes

:ronnyroar: :ronnyroar:

1 Like

Their Golden Boy Mo Farah is not even English either. And has suspicions hanging over him…

1 Like

They can’t even compete in sports THEY invented. What a shower of losers.

1 Like

Two world cups and two world wars…

While I’m no fan of their football team - a bunch of overpaid, spoilt and over-hyped twats - I really don’t mind England’s representatives in rugby football. At least they have actually won something during my lifetime. They’re a much more likeable bunch than their association footballing counterparts. They generally are not over-hyped.

I generally don’t get this “let’s all hate on England” for everything they participate in. Strikes me as a terrible inferiority complex some have on this island.

2 Likes

On this island? Like say Derry? Where the brit soldiers murdered innocent people? Where gerrymandering supported by Westminster ensured Catholics didn’t have a vote. Fuck sake Rosa Parks had a vote before they did.

You don’t get it cos you’re a fucking idiot.

Stop drinking the profits from the bottle shop you dip shit. Generally speaking it’s doing shit for your brain.

5 Likes

In the 26 counties then. Fair point about the north.

The most amount of casualties during “the troubles” in one day was in Dublin and Monaghan. The loyalists couldnt blow up a paper bag for fuck sake…

1 Like

I was waiting for you to mention Dublin & Monaghan. Sickening crimes that the Brits have yet to come clean on. Still wouldn’t make me hate their rugby teams though.

So your saying even though people on the island, 6 counties who have a fair point, or the 26 counties who were sickened by their crimes and therefore may not want to wish them well, have some sort of inferiority complex for not suppirting the rogbee lads?

Birtles has made a cunt of this

Two world cups and two world wars.

They’d have been far more likeable if Martin Johnson had never been born. The epitome of a cunt. I’ll never forgive him for that gross act of disrespect when they lined out on the home side against Ireland a few years ago. Not that he’d give a fuck about our opinion of him. A thorough CUNT!

He needed chinning.

1 Like

Poor England. You’d swear someone had died.Their rugby supporters should come over to the pound shop here and buy up all the unsold copies of Niall Breslin’s book about Godfrey or whoever.

In 2003 a fella told me he was at a premiership soccer match when England’s rugby world cup win was announced. Said no one neither cared or commented. Last night on tv Matt Williams said Australia’s win would go largely unnoticed due to the prominence of rugby league and other sports there.

Someone had the theory once that it is a mark of a great nation when they don’t get excited about sporting defeats.

It was a good game to watch last night as England’s continued reliance on forwards battering rather than allowing the backs play, came undone.

Nevertheless, soccer still the people’s game worldwide

If the boot was on other foot and lizzy was insulted at Twickers English would have gone mental. Thunk Johnson knew England had game in bag when Irish stood idly by over the incident

1900…owned 1/4 of the World , now own fuck all.
17-1800’s…industrial kings of the world…now should not be in the G8

Basically failed nation.

2 Likes

A nation of fools.

1 Like

It’s drisco and the goys who should be the target of your ire for that one. Bunch of fucking women shat the togs when Johnson made his stand. Game Over there and then. I don’t think Johnson should be in this thread.
Whatever your opinion of the man, he was a winner.

8 Likes