England - A Nation of Losers

In fairness Drico said some of the lads wanted to stand in front of them but he said no cos he was afraid of getting punched in the back of head.

When your defending ā€œDricoā€ your losing pal.

1 Like

Not defending him, he was the one who chickened out. Iā€™m just saying some of the others in fairness to them wanted to stand in front of the inglish.

I agree to all of that, but, much as you cannot blame the stain of the magdalene laundries and the like on an ordinary punter trying to knock a day out of it, the average English person would be rightly horrified by the behaviour of the govt and army in NI.

1 Like

In my years living in London I only met one inglish person who even cared about the north remaining in brit hands, all the rest said Ireland should be reunited.

In relation to us not supporting them, they cant understand it either. Iā€™d say most inglish people will be shouting for Ireland now theyā€™re outā€¦although that said most inglish people I met probably donā€™t even know there is a rugby world cup on.

4 Likes

100% agree with this.

my parents nearly being blown up on talbot street left a bitter taste you soup taking piece of shit

4 Likes

:ronnyroar:

Like limerick they are cocky but win fuck

1 Like

Off to the ā€˜it could have been me(who nearly didnā€™t exist)ā€™ thread with you.

or the "making up shit for dramatic effect "thread

Three world wars if you count the napoleonic wars

I donā€™t see how hating the average Tommy on the street or their rugger team will help heal your bitterness. Do you think the average Brit would have approved or wanted to be associated with such horrible actions?!

yes

I didnā€™t say anything about supporting them. Nobody would claim to support them. But hating them and actively wishing them to lose? For me itā€™s just a bit sad. And yeah it strikes of an inferiority complex, in some people. The Scots and the English played a big role in the actions of the British Army down thriugh the years - yet we donā€™t see Irish people cheering against them on a continual basis.

Then youā€™re deluded.

we hate the scotch more than the english on this forum mate

1 Like

Scotch is a whiskey.

1 Like

we get it, you work in a bottle shop, keep this thread on topic though

Funny how people keep on bringing that up. Iā€™ve no idea why.