England - A Nation of Losers

Piss off out of this thread Birtles. That wife-beating drunk in your avatar would have been gutted England were knocked out of the rugby too.

I’ll piss off out of this thread when I’m good and ready. Clough was on a higher level to you and me so show some respect to his greatness :pray:

Yes and we hate the Welsh more.

The thing about the welsh is that they knew how much the inglish looked down upon them…they have been told for years they are beneath them and they took it but it instilled something much worse in them.

For any Irish haulier/importer/business man , years ago, the English were grand, the welsh however were cunts. Instead of fighting for themselves, for Wales, they looked down, spat down and treated the Irish like shit.

4 Likes

What are you on about FFS. I’ve had great nights with Welsh people in Cardiff before and after games. My one dubious moment came (in a 30 odd year experience of attending) came in Oxfordshire as I approached the bar to be met with:

And you Sir are with…Ahem…

Coy local knew my “patron” (from Glencar/Manor as was) … the knowing wink and it was all cool…

FAO @massey_ferguson John Devaney.

That’s complete bollocks.

Except @ChocolateMice

???

Two world wars and two world cups.