ENGLAND Supporters Thread - World Cup 2018, Russia Here We Come

nigeria had the youngest squad in the WC mate.
france also had a yuonger squad than england, and they’ll win the whole thing out

1 Like

The epl obsessed England haters don’t want you to feel proud of your team

I’m finding this fascinating to watch I have to say

4 Likes

Ooooft

I’m absolutely gutted that we lost a game that we had the chances to have wrapped up by half time. Very proud of the boys though.

1 Like

Southgate got the shits. It spreads…

1 Like

They certainly tried hard as you would expect an English team to do. Fundamentally though you were let down by a lack of quality, you failed to score again because of rubbish attempts at goal when you were on top. That and absolutely no midfield, no creativity whatsoever. Kane will get a lot of the blame but he gets no service, seeing him out at the halfway line near the end when England needed a goal was pathetic.

4 Likes

That’s it in a nutshell . Also two Man City defenders not doing basic defending .

1 Like

Boris Johnson, Gary Lineker, Alan Shearer, Nigel Farage, Piers Morgan, Ian Wright, the fuckin Neville sisters, the wankers on love island, Oliver Cromwell, Winston Churchill, Maggie Thatcher, the royal inbred family, @GeoffreyBoycott, brexiteers, @caoimhaoin, @Sidney , Can you hear me Sydney. Your boys took one helluva beating. ONE HELLUVA BEATING.

5 Likes

If Harry Kane has sphincter muscles the game could have been over at HT.

1 Like

Hard to disagree with any of that. A semi final exit is about right and an accurate reflection of where we are at. Croatia and France are better teams. With under age World Cup success in recent years, there could be even better times ahead.

He was hiding… Lingaard was hiding for ages too. I forgot he was on the field.

His miss was criminal

He might not get over it

Replacing a poor poor midfielder in Henderson with Dier. :joy:

He’s no Geoff Hurst.

Top marks for originality.

@Rocko, can we lock this thread now?

Third place playoff?

1 Like

Next euros wouldn’t give england a hope.

that’s only a friendly.