ENGLAND Supporters Thread - World Cup 2018, Russia Here We Come

I used think just like this when I was a child.

1 Like

A child’s thoughts are pure.

That’s why youre mad to return to Ireland, to think like that again…

This is an England supporters thread. Take your hard man, Pretend IRA, trying to be cool in front of the lads act elsewhere. We’re very proud of all our boys.

3 Likes

Proud of losing to a team you should have beaten?

Fixed

What talent was this mate?

Ye didn’t lose the run of yereselves at all. That was just the Oirish narrative in response to the natural reaction of a country winning some games at a world cup. I remember 1990 here and you’d be mortified looking back at it.
Matt Cooper for eg was at it every week on the natioonal airwaves, sneering at your boys for some very very strange reason. I found it really fascinating to sit back and observe these Eire fans frothing at the mouth as a football team won a few matches at a tournament they weren’t at them selves.
Seeing the mass release of pressure last night was also utterly fascinating. I found it all really interesting actually

1 Like

Is that Matt Cooper, the fanatical Leeds United fan?

They called them the golden generation, mate…

Ah, you were believing the english tabloid media. Thats adorable.

You’re not very well informed. That was a Croatia side with elite players like Modric, Rakitic and Mandzukic who play for the three most dominant teams in Europe and have featured in the last six European Cup winning sides. We simply didn’t have players that top end quality in midfield or experience.

No mate – I said ‘supposedly’ in my first post and I said’ they’ in my second …are you asking me to believe you instead is it? but i’d certainly hold the Lampards/Gerrards/Terrys higher than Walker/Lingard/Rashford etc but like I pointed out, it doesnt seem to matter a fuck, they cant pass the ball and are mentally very weak - this is inter generational. They dont beleive they can mix it with the traditional power houses.

England are a traditional powerhouse mate. We invented the sport and won the World Cup in 1966.

You said they supposedly had all the talent in the world.

But they didn’t. They had some decent players who lacked the quality and mentality to do it at international level in the big tournaments.

So you should have known yourself they didn’t. Don’t suppose. Be the captain of your own ship.

Two players you pretended you hadn’t heard of yesterday

2 Likes

Penalty / Red card too

Shut up up fool… You’re trying to dig yourself out of your little hole by deflecting as you usually do… You were chatting shit and you got banged.

I said I didn’t know much about them. I don’t watch much soccer. If they’re in the starting line up for Barcelona and Bayern Munich, they have to be handy. That most informative and shrewdest of soccer observers @anon7035031 told me here yesterday, Mandzukic was the man to watch out for.

1 Like

Supposedly, you’re a gas ticket, notwithstanding that one of the “supposedly” talented players was your much loved “Stevie G”, who you regularly told us was the greatest player in the world ever, EVER, on here.

Look at my avatar
Cc @Bandage @anon61956325

I’ve been behind Degsy Lovren and the boys since day one

Fuck the tans

1 Like