ENGLAND Supporters Thread - World Cup 2018, Russia Here We Come

Rashford, wasn’t fit to stand up for much of last night, nor deliver a dead ball, decides he’s the man to speak on behalf of a nation. He’s some clipe this fella

1 Like

The neck on him. It’s a thinly veiled dig at his club manager too one assumes

1 Like

You said England have talent coming through :rofl:

Sweep sweep

They have. They’ve won World Underage Tournaments. Its a fact. But its just developing talent. They need to be developed into “supposed talent” as you’d put it yourself.

You’re in a bit of a spiral here. Is everything ok?

The problem is for all the talent they have the EPL is not the place to let talent nurture .

You cant handle someone pulling you up … you’re doing spins and jumping jacks here and running on the spot :bike::grin:

Havent one or two gone abroad?

Mate, the smileys, its tracksuit level. You used to be God.

I addressed this point but he doesnt want to know about it - he’s just deflecting away. For all their so called talent they cant pass the ball and are mentally weak.

Mate you were on about Englands “golden generation” being supposedly talented. I found that very amusing. You’re spiraling badly since your beloved EPL powered side has been knocked out.

So you’re using an underage tournament as a barometer for talent? Do one, you scamp… (you’re still deflecting mate).

The best way to judge the talent of an underage team would be an underage tournament against teams of their own age. Yes.

But I negated that by saying the problem is at senior level, mate — and that their youth turn into hams. I found the golden generation talk laughable, that’s why I brought it up…and I found your assertion that they have talent coming up equally laughable and along the same lines as this golden generation talk. They have no tradition, they are mentally weak and they cant pass…that will continue to be the case.

No, no one mentioned a golden generation on this occasion. All that was done was an observation that they have talent coming through, based on their success in underage tournaments. How this talent develops will remain to be seen.

Once again you reference the golden generation, they’re dead and gone mate, forget about them. They weren’t very good. I know SKY Sports told you they were, but they really werent.

The fucking song, football fans are retards :smile:

Look. You’re clearly a stupid fucker. Southgate made an ape of himself and is a retard …and England have fuck all coming through — you’re doing everything possible to distance yourself from your stance that England are on the right road. Go down the bog for an hour to clear your head, pal.

Southgate is a rookie manager, he’s got some talent and got the team united behind him, something your beloved Roy Hodgson couldn’t do. Your pro Liverpool slant is amusing to watch. You’re probably seething with Gareth for taking off Hendo and not start Twent.

That sounds fairly catchy to be fair…

Football fans :smile:

Defiant till the end … stiff upper lip … never beaten, not even in defeat…

We are ENGLAND.