ENGLAND Supporters Thread

Yeah I had it lining up as France v England and Portugal v Germany in the semi-finals. France to win it for me too.

1 Like

Fuuuuuuck!

Had Germany knocking England out in the second round after England finishing second in their group.

Portugal v Germany and France v Denmark with Germany beating France in the final.

Ah Jaysus Harry, Trent and Defensive in the same sentence?

He would be asked to play RB in that formation but expected to track back as would Saka.

I can’t see Southgate setting up in any other fashion than Kane in opposition half.
They’ll look to hit teams on the counter.

One of Saka or Foden will have to play on the left. Southgate won’t leave either out for political reasons.

Automatic unbalancing of the team and rumblings of discontent.

Who’s going to protect englands left back now?

1 Like

If they don’t build a team around Foden let alone not start him then I give up

1 Like

A choice between palmer and Foden

Completely agree, he’s a proper match winner. Not that plodder up front in big games or the overhyped Bellingham.

It’s a crime if they stick him on the left.

Winning at this level is about respect, unity and humility .

You’d have to give up on them

I’ve only skimmed the last few posts… Foden is very, very overrated. As is Bellingham, Rice… The lot of em.

They’ll have occasional moments of brilliance but they can’t control games or pin opponents back. If you’re talking about the best of the best and winning international tournaments none of those players have it. Palmer is a better all round player than Foden and Bellingham.

For summer tournament football in the heat you want a mature controller in midfield like Curtis Jones instead of a gung ho “moments” player like Bellingham.

They are cat.

No grealish no party

1 Like

He has fucked it the simple cunt

Theres a sense of foreboding now.

1 Like

Craig Gordon would tell you himself Jack Grealish is the better player.

England have no left hand side