ENGLAND Supporters Thread

Miguel has more sides to him than an octogan

I’ll post where I want kid

4 Likes

It’s a sad life thinking you’re too good for a cheesy sing song

This is set up beautifully. Roy Keane and Ian Wright. Will Wrighty have learned anything from the world cup semi a couple of years back?

Fingers crossed for you @peddlerscross

1 Like

We’re really worried alright that a fellow that walked out on his country during a World Cup thinks England won’t win. Focus on Luxembourg and Gibraltar. That’s Paddy’s level now.

The difference between you and me kid is I actually couldn’t give a fuck. I’m just in it for the craic

A spine tingling rendition of the National Anthem.

A great gesture there by Harry Kane

Not unlike that McIlroy creep, you really benefit from having England around at the tail end of big events. It’s a high risk high reward game.

1 Like

Where’s the ref from?

The Netherlands.

A bit like the Battle of Jutland. A slow start from our boys in the early skirmishes but beginning to find their feet and get on top.

2 Likes

What a win by the boys.

2 Likes
1 Like

Great buzz around the place today

I didn’t know that Kalvin Phillips is yet another one of the Irish diaspora members of this England team. Great to have him aboard. The Irish connections on this England team are very extensive and really do pull the heartstrings towards Gareth Southgate’s boys. I’m sure we’ll find that Bukayo Saka has an Irish granny yet.

Id rate Philips higher than Rice myself.

1 Like

I’d say London is just buzzing. I’m so proud to be English today. And every day for that matter.

1 Like