ENGLAND Supporters Thread

Would you not go back?

‘Oh I wish I was in London’

I’d never tire of punching that prick Corden.

2 Likes
1 Like

Its goin to Rome, its goin to Rome
Football’s goin to Rome

England v Italy.

Arrividerci it’s one on one.

The great thing about Tory MP Lee Anderson is he’s always a great man to demonstrate the never ending utter absurdity of the “anti-woke” cult.

Hon the “Marxists”.

Taoiseach Micheál Martin has wished England the “the very best of success” and said he’ll be supporting them in Sunday night’s European Championships final against Italy.

With expectations among our near neighbours high that “football’s coming home”, Mr Martin has joined Minister for Foreign Affairs Simon Coveney in backing the Three Lions.

Mr Coveney wished the England team luck ahead of their semi-final against Denmark on Wednesday night saying they’re the “best team in [the] tournament so far”.

At a press conference on Thursday, Mr Martin was asked who he’ll be supporting on Sunday.

He said: “I wish our neighbours the very best of success”.

He said he was listening to RTÉ Radio’s Ryan Tubridy “marvelling at how Irish fans love Man United and they love Chelsea and they watch Liverpool and Everton” but are on “the other side” when their players put on an English shirt.

On Wednesday night’s clash between England and Denmark, Mr Martin said: “I thought it was an excellent game last evening. I really enjoyed it.”

He added: “I wish England every success and I’ll be supporting them.”

1 Like

Angela Lansbury Reaction GIF

Another sign, if it were needed, of his un-suitability for his current role. He’s long enough in politics to have formulated an answer that doesn’t offend our partners in Europe ie. the Italians. He’s an utter fuckwit but we’ve twigged that long ago.

2 Likes

You’ll have to throw your lot in with Fine Gael.

1 Like

That’ll be the day……

FG and FF have essentially traded places with Micheal Martin and Leo at the helm. Micheal Martin is a Unionist and Leo at least says that he would like a United Ireland to happen

1 Like

Hardly surprising Michael Martin is supporting England in the final given he’s from cork.

2 Likes

Champ talking a lot of sense here. You’d see it on this forum as well. The more passionate and rabid the Eire footix is in support of his English club of choice, the more vociferous they invariably are in cheering against the England national team. Paddy can be quite amusing.

Cork

I think I made this point on the forum recently

Leo says whatever the prevailing wind suggests.