ENGLAND Supporters Thread

True but a lot don’t go to games and less so with kids because of violence outside grounds. I witnessed it myself several times.

There’s a fair bit you should want to change

Deserves a thread of its own

Address the points I made there a while back. Does Italian football have more or less problems than UK football.
It’s socially unacceptable to be drunk in public in italy so no surprise they are horrified at the English fans having a good day out on the sauce.
But they’ll come to Ireland for the Paddy’s day festival and act the cunts around the place after two pints. “I was sooooo drrrrrrrrunkkkkkk che meraviglia!”

Less problems.

England unbeaten as well in all 17 matches on home soil at the Empire Stadium that spanned the 1966 World Cup and the 1996 and 2021 European Championships.

1 Like

That’s impressive

They have lost to Germany and Italy.

1 Like

The woke crowd infesting football

1 Like

they got to the final via one of the worst decisions i’ve seen at a major tournament

2 Likes

RTE football analyst Kevin Doyle demonstrated clearly that the penalty award against Denmark for the foul on Raheem Sterling was the correct decision.

It was noted on this forum during the Euros when Kevin was able to talk in serious detail about Ukraine before their match versus Holland, that he was one of the pundits out there who was serious about doing his research.

There’s a lot of silly talk here. As you have highlighted, it’s been illustrated that the penalty against Denmark was correctly awarded and also that the Denmark free kick shouldn’t have stood.

@EstebanSexface needs to move on from his all consuming hatred of the England national team. The tournament is over. He needs to start getting behind his chosen club side again, the champions of England, Manchester City.

1 Like

Dry your eyes

A decision that went to VAR and all, makes it much worse. At least they didn’t have the technology in 1966

Why do you hate Saka so much?

The England haters need to move on. It was ourselves not Denmark last week who were on the receiving end of the worst decision in a high stakes international game - the Diego Maradona handball in the 1986 World Cup quarter final. That effectively cost us that World Cup. We just had to take it on the chin at the time and move on which is what we did.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery to Harry Maguire’s father who had his ribs broken by a marauding horde of violent England supporters outside Wembley on Sunday.

2 Likes